If anyone is interested in getting along to see Jack Johnson tomorrow nights Tokyo show (but somewhere in Chiba) , turns out I have a spare ticket.

Not even sure if it`s sold out or not, although in the past, that has been the case. Anyways, if you`re interested, please pm me wave.gif

Powwers missed your post before the weekend, and was also at the concert. Pretty damn good and surprised how long his set was! Loved the ALO too!

Was the best concert I have been to for a while but mainly due to the fact managed to blag my way backstage!! before the gig we decided (after a few beers!) to make some fake backstage passes on the old pc!! Didn`t think they would ever work but....a complete treat!! Waltzed past the guys on the metal fences and ended up watching at the side of the stage with the Matt Costa and some of the ALO guys for about three songs!! (That is until I got asked exactly why I was there by the manager!!)

Top blag and an awsome experiance!! Definately worth a try next gig!!!

yeah, most certainly does mina2. and what a fine bunch of talented musicians they are too! drum, bass and piano, with guest appearances by members from the support bands.

farquah, totarry agree. that was deff. one of the best gigs i`ve been too. there was such a great vibe in tha crowd. goin for a slash, peeps were `bopping` away and ya could still hear tha music in tha dunny. and it didn`t matter if you were at the front and center, or off to the side sitting on the floor. cos it was no real `show`, either place was cool. and no pushing or shoving- was a treat. either that or i must be getting on?!

would love to catch him at a pub or just jamming at a bar... confused.gif

Glad yas had a good time.

Did any of the crowd sing the words? or did they just yell "oi oi oi oi"

Nice one with the fake passes Farq. Crassic!

In Nags we usually get asked to join the bands as there are (I mean were) hardly any gaijin at gigs. I usually decline and enjoy the show from the front, where the atmosphere is.