fatboy slim is coming to japan!! i for one am stoked. never seen him but i heard he puts on a great show. he also happens to be playing in sendai, of all places! tickets there are 7500 and you can get them at family mart...i'm guessing the price is standard throughout the country?

just thought i'd put the word out if anyone's interested. i think he's hitting quite a few cities if i remember right.

a pox on all you naysayers!! haven't lived here for long enough to know who's good in Japan, and my guess is that the good DJs who come here rarely come up to Sendai; I'm just assuming but isn't it likely that they pretty much skip most of Tohoku altogether? for me to spend over 3 mann on transportation alone to go to a show in Tokyo or further south is just not within my means...

daver - despite your pre-emptive claim of cheeklessness, you're a cheeky monkey!

kintaro - he'll be in sendai on may 20

I saw him a few years ago and he dropped an insane set (in OZ).

Just depends what kind of set he will do here. The time I saw him in OZ he didn't pay his commercial tracks in his set. This was a few years ago, and I was also very Exhubriated at the time too..

Buffa****alo, I'm sure you'll have a great time, Why otherwise would you shell out the moolah!?

thanks snow bee and indo - and no, creek boy you won't take away from my fun. i do appreciate the honesty. glad to hear that good acts hit Sendai; i'll keep my eye out henceforth.

good friends, party favours, and the fact that it's my birthday 2 days later will all conspire to make sure it's a tight time. although not stoked on working on my birthday with a brain full of mush; mayhap i'll just have to take it off!

powwwers, done and done! glad to know you had a good time.

creek boy thanks for the party favours heads-up; i'm starting to think more along the lines of mushies if i can get ahold of some...haven't gone the inorganic way for a while and the bean i ate was pretty much pure bathtub special. don't like being spun so much.

a question re: tickets for shows; can you always get them at family mart? even if not, the fact that some are obtainable that way is sweet