I've had a bad cold these last few days and spent the days at home all wrapped up. I had the 2nd season of 24 to help me through. Must say it was excellent, I didn't want to stop watching the thing. I managed to watch the whole thing in just over 2 days.

No more telly for a month now, but it was fun!

I downloaded 24 season 3 & 4.

Watched 3 in a week! I am holding off abit to start season 4!

Also watched season 9 & 10 of friends. that was good.

The one I am watching now is Australia's Biggest Loser. It's kind of like a car wreck, you don't want to, but you can't help looking!

I have to admit that I was hooked on 24 for a few months recently too. I couldnt stop watching it ... Sometimes when you watch too much you start feeling that people are following you and that one night your rubbish is going to blow up or something. Or was that just me?

Cant wait to watch Season 4. Does anyone know if it is true that there will be a movie after Season 5?

Waiting weekly for the dls of season 5! Dammit!

1&2 were great! 3 got got me in after a slow start. 4 was good after about half way too! 5 is pretty good so far. In fact they are doing some cool things with the characters! Trying to dl episode 14 as I type...

Probably not in the right mood Davo, not heard many people call 24 boring. As other people said its very easy to get really involved and addicted to that show.

This is doing the round.... 24 things about Jac Bauer.

>>>

If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a ****ing terrorist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.

Jack Bauer sleeps with a gun under the pillow. But he could kill you with the pillow.

The only reason you're conscious right now is because Jack Bauer doesn't want to carry you.

There were originally five horsemen of the apocalypse. Jack Bauer said he would travel by foot.

After running out of ammo, Jack stood in the line of fire, took 3 shots to the chest, and used them to reload.

When Kim Bauer lost her virginity, Jack found it and put it back.

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

Jack Bauer has no friends, because as a child when he would play cops and robbers, the robbers would all be interogated and killed.

Taco Bell used to close at midnight, until Jack Bauer decided he wanted to have burritos at 2 am.

Jack Bauer is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Nostradamus once predicted in his journal: "In the century 21st, the one known as Jacques will be the savior of the world... five seasons in a row." Moments later, Jack Bauer knocked down the door, shot Nostradamus in the kneecaps, and yelled "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!"

It took God six days to get His job done; Jack has 24 hours.

On Jack Bauers Tax Returns, he has to claim the entire world as his dependants.

Jack Bauer has been to Mars. Thats why there's no life on Mars.

You can't compare Jack Bauer to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ only came back to life once.

Chuck Norris told Jack Bauer that he only killed 15 people cause he ran out of bullets. Jack told him he only killed 93 people cause he ran out of people. Then Jack snapped Chuck Norris' neck into 24 pieces.

Superman has Jack Bauer pajamas.

Jack Bauer's poker face is so good he once won a game of poker with monopoly money, an eight card from uno, a joker, a visa card, a tissue, and an iPod nano.

Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.

Ken Jennings won every game of Jeopardy because he put "Jack Bauer" as the answer to Final Jeopardy, and Jack Bauer is never wrong.

Every time you maturbate Jack Bauer kills a terrorist. Not because you masurbated, but because that is how often he kills terrorists.

• 4 weeks later...
 Quote:
Kiefer Sutherland has revealed that a movie version of his hit US TV show 24 is to be made in London.
So... a movie set in London.
  • 5 months later...

I think 24 is a psyop. It's a test to see how much more of the WOT people will stomach. If people happily tune into that sickening shit, it means they are not serious about living in peace and freedom.