1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Defineately doesn't exist. Love is all encompasing. Mind, heart and body. You truely can't love someone by just looking at them. Lust is another story. I've lusted over so may girls after a mere glance but never loved them for their pure physical beauty. Yep g-g more interesting than work for me today, too

There we go..just to be different.....Does falling in love with a car at first sight count?? \:\)

But sreiously I think their definition of 'true love' is slightly different from 'love at first sight'. FOr me I absolutely believe in it!

Mudguts said it, you can lust at first sight but if you think you are in love with somebody after mearly glancing at them you're probably mental and most likely desperate and quite pathetic.

Inanimate objects are sltighlty different. But still, how could you 'love' a car or a ski-jo or anything until you've tried/experienced them. Love at first sight is completely idiodic. The entire concept must be a Hollywood invention.

By just looking at them (love at first sight)? C'mon! So intelligence and personality really have nothing to do with it? Or are you saying you can actually gage a women/man's personality, sense of humor, intelligence, etc., by a mere glance and declare you've found LOVE?

OK, here is love at first sight guy:

"Wow, that girl has a great rack, nice back yard and is very pretty. Yep, I'm in love!"

lol.gif Gimme a break!