• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Richard Quest for sure, his nasally British accent gets very tiresome.

here is another one - "Cut and Run" those three words are getting on my nerves, especially when the Big Jackass himself sayes them, I wish someone would "cut" his throat "and run"

I was watching a show on tv and it was looking at this couple who look after stray dogs & other animals too I think. Anyways, it was pretty sad the state some of these animals were in. They explained how it cost 2000man yen to feed the animals and they only survived from donations. then the camera cut back to the studio and you could see all the talento looking so sad. wakka was crying, everybody saying what a terrible situation....but not one of them offered to donate a yen!!! mad.gif

In the states, when movie/tv stars or celebrities go on gameshows, they always donate the proceeds to their favourite charity. Here in Japan, talento are always on game shows (never regular people) and the talento keep all their winnings. Yeah! I get to watch a talento make even more money. I just can't relate thumbsdown.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
you're starting to shit me tears too biatch
just wait till you actually meet the focker :p

>Yeah! I get to watch a talento make even more money. I just can't relate..]

They dont make as much money as you would think like in the States. Seems most of them are attached to an agency, surprise surprise, somebody else has to make money for doing fack all right :rolleyes:

But I agree with you and I saw that the other night (last night was it?) with the elephant, eagle and a few other animals?, I hate how they sit there with the "Giri tears" :rolleyes: Gives me the shites too.

Glad I don't have a TV as that would make me angry too!

Irritation:

People that cycle down the wrong side of the road, into the traffic!

WTF are they thinking?

If I'm on my bike and the traffic is busy I don't move out of the way and risk getting hit from behind, and shout at them instead.

Morons.

That and the whole lack of a proper way for cyclists to exist on Japanese roads at all - the laws say one thing, but in practice people do the opposite (who would have thought it's illegal to ride on the pavement!!?)

I know cyclists jump red lights in the UK, but at least if they get killed it's their own fault there.

yes, and I was told to do it when I first arrived in Japan lol.gif The reasoning given was that riding facing the oncoming traffic allows you to actually see what is coming and possibly avoid a bad driver...

So many traffic ones. Too many bad experiences!

I just hate it when someone pulls out of a road in front of you - when theres nothing behind you - then proceeds to drive painfully slowly for 1km only to turn off again. It is infuriating.

Quote:
Originally posted by fukdane:
You're right. They usually do both, all in one go.
yeah, i hate when they pull out, cut you off, drive slow, speed up at the last second to drive through the red, come to a stop in the middle of the road with their flashers on (blocking traffic) jump out to buy some cigarettes at a vending machine (even though there is a big parking lot right there) and then pull out again when you drive up

repeat everyday

I find it slightly irritating that there are so many versions of the Tosca track 'Chocolate Elvis', which is mediocre at best. It seems to be chosen as the representative track, which it isn't. It crops up on Pandora and compilation CDs a lot.

God that bloody Tarako song! My daughter is addicted to it, and the chicks at daycare were commenting how well she dances and sings to it. Stupidly I just lost half an hour by clicking onto that U tube link and she went off on all the Tarako links.

Minomonta is a total knob. One of my students said she doesn't like him because he is, in her words "too hot". I taught her that what she means to say is "too over the top and fake" or something like that.

My one for the the day is 'Jama' people. Just get out of the ****in way and stop blocking entrances/exits etc like confused stunned mullets! Top offenders include gaggles of ba-chans at ticket gates, phlanxes of salarymen or students blocking sidewalks and the ever growing army of drifting shadow boxers that populate pedestrian areas. Why can't these space wasters get a move on or at least develop some sense of peripheral vision?