• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When a new business upstart approaches you with phrases like "we can really help each other out" when what they really mean (whether they realise it or not) is "I can benefit from your experience" and basically give you very little in return. Cheeky bastard.

might have posted this again.But it annoyed me again today!

When people at the gym wipe the bar grips with the wet towel, I have to wipe it dry again, which in the end makes me look ANAL as if I nedd it wiped twice..

People's electric door bells that don't work.

Did it ring? confused.gif

Maybe it did and I just didn't hear it? confused.gif

Should I ring it again? confused.gif

What if it did ring the first time and now I'm ringing it again within a minute? They'll think I'm rude. confused.gif

Aaargh.....fark. it I'll just knock loud on the door! mad.gif

Same kind of thing - people not responding to emails where you have asked them something. Did they get it? OK I'll resend and ask them if they got it or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Another driving one that gets me almost every day. I might have mentioned it before.

Approaching a t junction and some fool is turning into the road you are on and cutting the corner (and almost half the front of your car off) in the process. Usually very fast as well. I just really hate that,

I really don't like hearing Japanese guys speak in that gruff whisper. Can't think of how to explain it, like they are not really talking. Just like this "woman birth machine" guy talks.

Me too veronica. There's something about the way they say "to" a lot that particularly annoys me. Where do they get such gruff voices, it is smoking or something else? wakaranai.gif

was that by a man or a woman? If it was a man, then kick him in the nuts and wach him speak an octave higher for half an hour. Then tell him that HE should do that himself whenever someone comes to the office ;\)

By a 60 year old Japanese guy. Good advice Bushpig but I think I might not do that. He's pretty much the same type of guy as this "umu kikai" politician.

I disagree and dislike almost everything that comes out of his mouth (including the burps, spits and slurps). I suppose it makes for entertainment at times though. I have never known one person to be so generally disagreeable.

Staying at a not inexpensive hotel.

Going to breakfast.

Being asked if I want 'bacon or ham or sausage' and 'fried egg or boiled egg or omellette' and then getting this huge plate with a single sausage or piece of bacon etc on it.

Bacon or ham or sausage??? I goddam want them all, obviously.

This guy one day at breakfast. We were in Shiga Kogen. Anyway, he didn't eat as normal people. He took the slurpring thing to an extreme it was almost comical and would have been if we were not trying to eat at the same time.

He used a method of suction. Brought food up to near his mouth and then for the last part the food entered the mouth through industrial strengh suction action. This was not just noodles and shit.... strawberries, cake, soup. All suction.

Another hotel one. When you are staying in a Japanese style place and they come in to your room when you are out to put the futon down, then again when you are at breakfast to take it up. Somehow it feels like an invasion of privacy.