Very annoying.

Sending an email to someone, them saying they didn't get it. Send it again. Didn't get it. Send it again. Didn't get it. I suspect the mail either getting put into some spam folder of filtered by some system for some reason. Whatever, none of these mails bounce back to me.

Stalemate.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In bathrooms --not just public bathrooms but places like the teacher's bathroom at the school where I work -- it seems like there's always someone who pisses all over the floor --like they just can't quite make it to the urinal. Presumably, this person also dribbles all over himself and the toilet slippers too. What is with that?! Who does this?!

call me crazy, but i absolutely go bonkers when people stab at margarine, or dig at ice cream. in my perfect world, creamy food products that come in a tin must decrease in volume as a perfectly level plane.

as much as people seem to pride themselves on table manners here in japan, the obligatory "itadakimasu" and "gochisosamadeshita" do not make up for the disgusting noises, gestures, and lack of respect for other people that is all too often displayed by the average salary man and school child as they hastily through food down their gullet.

it makes me cringe.

Quote:
Originally posted by daver:
call me crazy, but i absolutely go bonkers when people stab at margarine, or dig at ice cream. in my perfect world, creamy food products that come in a tin must decrease in volume as a perfectly level plane.
hahah, i'm the same.
i also hate when people leave mystery crumbs in the margarine.

crumbs are a by-product of not doing it correctly. they shouldn't be a problem if you just carefully plane off an even layer.

and don't even get me started on squeezing the tooth paste tube near the nozzle rather than from the bottom up! it's even worse if you are using a type of tooth paste that has several different colours in it; squeezing by the nozzle mixes the colours.

i can't stand that! mad.gif

Noise. Our neighbourhood is being completely re-developed. The roads and station carpark (reinforced concrete) are being ripped up and re-laid. There are seven diggers working within about 100 metres of the house, one with an hydraulic hammer. The power poles are being re-aligned, so there are four cherry pickers going. A neighbour's house is being demolished so that's another digger.

Then there are the trucks of waste going out, and the trucks of gravel coming in :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally posted by daver:
just stab the margarine at my place once mad.gif and you'll but asking yourself where that pink blouse went. ;\)
I don't even use marg or butter any more, am I missing out on something?

in the ture spirit of this thread's title of "trivial", here's one. People who put the toilet paper roll in backwards ;\) By that I mean instead of the paper flap hanging over the top to the front, it hangs down the back behind the bog-roll...

new irritation - ridiculous bank fees. I have to pay a bill in the USA which being the user friendly country that it is demanded a check - nothing else would suffice, CC not accepted.

Ok, so I go to the bank and fill out a mtn of paperwork to get a bank check issued, Ok then whack! 5000yen tax from MUFG bank to issue the check, you must be having a laugh! 5000yen tax on one measly little check, why dont I bend over the bank counter so I can get reamed some more????

MUFG - "see you next tuesday"