i know i am, soubriquet(in Miyagi)...that's my point; today was the first "real" day of summer in onagawa (where, i might mention, the ocean breeze does help a lot) and it wasn't even that hot. i'm built for the cold. and being immersed in water \:D

good to know that you guys don't mind a little healthy sweat. the man in my life tells me the same thing - says a nice sheen of sweat is, well, nice ;\)

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trivial Irritations for today.

Anally retentive useless information

i.e.

1. The wild geese arrived from Siberia 3 days earlier than last year and 1 day later than average (who cares)

2. Todays weather was similar to mid may

3. The rainy season is offically over lol.gif

4. Assists in Soccer

Quote:
Originally posted by misorano:

And then the conversation goes like this:
Her: "What do you want for dinner?"
Me: "Anything is fine"
Her: "Don't say that"
Me: "OK then, How about Okonomiyaki?"
Her: "Okonomiyaki------" (Said in a dissaproving tone
Me: " Argh-------------------"

Miso - this can only mean one thing - we are married to the same woman!
 Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
 Quote:
So your vote goes for savoury not sweet then soub? ;\)
Generally savoury, but in this case I don't mind chocolate and cream flavour either
lol.gif

Something that really annoys me and gets me all wound up is being told that something costs a certain price (insurance, that kind of thing) without a good explanation. I was buying some travel last week and I got a quote for insurance. It sounded a lot so I went back the next day and asked them to check and they said oops sorry the price is half what we said yesterday. Still no real explanation so I don't know what is going on. I just wish I understood Japanese better to be able to talk back

The rainy season is officially over yet it's rained the past 9 out of 10 days. So what constitutes a rainy season if it isn't RAIN?

Americans complaining about the price of gas.

People who don't like cats (what's wrong with you people? You are so vocal about it it's weird. I don't know one person that boasts of not liking squirels or horses but anti-cat peeps are quite obnoxious.).

Shoganai (the whole concept of such a lame cop out bothers me. Really, c'mon, is there anything that is really shoganai? The word really shouldn't exist but shoganai, eh?)

I forgot the 'ga'.

As for me, I hate the 'betsuni iidesho' . that my wife used to use all the time when we would argue. then she figured out that I would erupt if I heard that and now she doesn't use it anymore thumbsup.gif :p

Quote:
Originally posted by JellyBelly:
I have recently been on an 11 hour flight. It irritates me that the hostesses and host blokes were MOODY and NOT FRIENDLY. Isn't that part of their job. Really bad impression.
must have been a Western airline? BA? United?Qantas? most definitely AirNZ, I doubt it was an Asian airline.