Bad drivers.

This morning I was behind this woman driving a k car. She slowed down suddenly to almost a stop, going slightly past the road on the right. She decided she wanted to turn right so - without apparently looking behind here - she backed up (almost into me who was desperately trying to reverse as well to avoid a collision) and turned right. After she had turned right I slowly followed but it wasn't over. It seems she had made a mistake and decided she didn't want to go down this road and so she once more suddenly stopped and started reversing without looking AT ALL and once more nearly crashed into me.

Possibly the worst and more ridiculous piece of driving I have ever witnessed.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people who have their music blasting outta their headphones mad.gif

That, and people whos keitais beep everytime they push a button mad.gif Turn off that damn function!! What, you dont know youre pressing a button and need that confirmation? :rolleyes: People on the bus everyday are doing emails and you hear beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep

beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep

beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbecomes

quiteannoying. Dont others feel the same bout that on buses and trains?

I don't understand why they do it but the guys (usually older) in the locker room at the gym or sometimes at the onsen standing around naked slapping themselves with a semi-wet towel really annoys me.

Yeah, the walking in the road thing is beyond old. And to top it there usually is a 2 meter wide sidewalk right next to them.

Also the Japanese drivers who insist taking turns at 2 kph in hopes they don't overturn their cars.

Also people who give you the evil eye when they run a stop sign and look at you like you are in the wrong.

Not that I am a fan of American drivers but here in Japan time stands still on the road.

Quote:
Originally posted by firedog23:
Yeah, the walking in the road thing is beyond old.
Yeah, I was referring more to 80 year old baachans and jiichans in little country towns (which is where I first had the thought) that probably were walking those streets long before cars were a fairly common sight there.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
I don't understand why they do it but the guys (usually older) in the locker room at the gym or sometimes at the onsen standing around naked slapping themselves with a semi-wet towel really annoys me.
ditto that Kintaro. I also cant stand the blokes at gyms who try their hardest to stretch their necks so they can get a peak at your package. This one bloke on Monday tried with all his might to get a look (theres a plastic piece which allowed me to see behind me on the inside of the locker door). I havent felt so disgusted at somebody in a long time that I blurted out nani wo jirojiro mittorunda omae? mad.gif

Yeah, people also walkin in the street when theres a sidewalk too...WTF? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: T.I.J. huh? In America your arse would be run over and itd be your fault.

That, and H.T.F. dont people hear cars behind them when walkin in the road? The car could be 10 inches off their arse and they still wouldnt know its there..F'ing wankers :rolleyes:

End vent \:D

or twice in a row! It's all about memory snowbender. If you see it twice in a short space of time you are much more likely to remember it than only once. It works eh! Gets you annoyed and thinking about it!

GF and I spent some of her precious free time driving up to Iwate go to Hanayama onsen. Beautiful sunny day, clear air and a lovely cool NW breeze. It's a kilometre walk in through beech forest. The bath is in the river. When we got there, it was closed for a TV shoot. \:\(

soubriquet_99.jpg