• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Bushpig that doesn't move because I use a modern browser.

I have just resolved the trivial irritation of having a My Music folder that kept reappearing however many times I deleted it. Now it's gone. (It was beginning to remind me of a case of NSU I had a uni - was it my infidelities or was it hers? Turned out it was hers.)

Hehe, Yeah I wrestled with that problem for a while too O11! Bloody windows! Next time may well be a Mac!

This one isn't moving by the way. Found him in Kyoto on the weekend.

123687458_f6be55c1f9.jpg?v=0

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
Hehe, Yeah I wrestled with that problem for a while too O11! Bloody windows! Next time may well be a Mac!
I soon found after I posted that, that my measures were totally ineffectual. In the end I had to edit the registry to get rid of the tiresomely named folders (who else's ****ing pictures would they be??)

What did you have to do Bushpig?

Driving with a clear road behind me.

Ojisan in van pulls out 10 meters in front of me as if I wasn't there.

Thats annoying enough. But....

He's going slow ojisan speed, right.

Approaching traffic lights.

Start changing and he speeds up like a maniac 3 times his normal speed to go through just as they turn to red, leaving me really having to stop.

Very annoying.

Speech clips in electronic music really annoy me. In the middle of a perfectly good instrumental, you get somebody with a silly accent saying "There is no sound but there is light. This is now the basis of his belief". A few moments later, they say it again. Pointless and pretentious.

Today it's rainy & blustery.

Out and about are those who ride bicycles 1 handed while holding (gripping) onto umbrellas, shaking and swerving all over the place.

The heavier it rains, the stronger the wind blows, they just withdraw further under their protection(?) - becoming oblivious to all 'cept their feet on the pedals.

30 mins ago one such person dashed across a small intersection in front of a car causing it to brake heard and causing me following behind to brake even harder and the guy behind me to have a fit. Luckily no contact made.

The rider continued blindly.

At times Road Rage is justifiable.

Buying something and then surprisingly seeing the price cut by 50% the next week. (And it's not a seasonal product so not something you would expect).

mad.gif

Snobee, I thought I was reading the transcription of the bilingual news on NHK. lol.gif

That shits me to tears! I can't listen to the disjointed translations of the news. I don't get why some of it is so bad. The guy does a decent job, and actually translates some parts before it has been said in Japanese. Which tells me they have had time to look at it beforehand. So why is that one chick so damn disjointed and stuttering?!? I'm sure she is just trying to make it sound like she is doing simultaneous translation (which in my opinion they aren't)I gave up watching that years ago, but occasionly catch it when flicking about. thumbsdown.gif

Oh, and Typhoon reports on JTV. 25 minutes of "And now we cross live to Matsuyma where the wind is getting very strong" (accompanied by pictures of wind ripples in a puddle on the side of a road, followed by a pedestrian with inside-out umbrella). That does my head in thumbsdown.gif