• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back.....what did I miss.

Awww what, db (le spud) is going! Next thing we know Ocean will stop posting. No more mista-sparkle, no enderzero, very little Goemon, even Kintaro has mellowed right out. Not many reasons to stick around ;\)

db.....please don't go.......don't goooooooooo......don't go away. wave.gif

And your right Bushpig, big piles of raw cabbage licks Satan's balls

>I think it is time to fade away like so many other better guys have already done. Thanks for all the fun Andrew and the SJ.com team...

I feel quite emotional right now spud - think I need a tissue \:\(

;\) C U wheneva you get around to posting again cool.gif

Yeah, just post on the snow forums occasionally if it's chewing up too much of your time - or maybe you're the type who is all or nothing and nothing in between? But - SJ can be experienced in moderation y'know...

I find it more than trivially annoying that it's usually still so cold when the flowers come out. Usually cold enough to make sitting around outside a miserable business. (Although last year was very warm, especially with a thick layer of town girls all around for insulation.)

Town girls are the new eco-friendly insulation material.

Yama-cubed: I've been feeling it a little bit, especially in the mornings. It's not nearly as bad as last year though.

1) Smoking (actually this is not trivial)

2) Being asked if I want my coffee ice or hot. Coffee is a hot drink, ice coffee should be made illegal. (Similarly in freshness burger last week I was asked if I wanted my lemonade hot or not!)

3) Anything related to the Spice Girls.

4) Robbie Williams.