Someone pointed out to me that I'm almost always wearing jeans. Whether they be newer dark colored ones or worn out old looking ones.

Do you wear jeans a lot? I must have about 6 pair at the moment it's my 'uniform'.

I love cords in the winter when its really cold. Spring and Fall I love jeans and cargos. Ive got 3 pairs of jeans from Uni that have holes in the knees cuz theyre so worn out. One pair is starting to turn into chaps too \:D My GF thought I should show off my nice @ss so she bought me a tighter pair of Gap jeans...I hope they stretch out where it counts \:D

Black leather trousers, Bonio?

So come on guys who wears them? They can look good. On the other hand they can look the opposite.

I like jeans but I don't wear them most of the time.

I hate the wripped-to-shreds jean look. Anyone into that?

Not a big fan of the ripped/holey jeans either.

My dad has a pair of stonewashed jeans (circa 1987) that he recently discovered he could fit into again. We're all a bit worried he's going to wear them out in public and smear the family name.

Speaking of the 80s though, skinny leg jeans are definitely back. I'm thinking of getting a pair of these:

http://www.mycatwalk.com.au/pages/tsubi-jeans_34.html

$278 for a pair of jeans??!! eek.gif (No wonder the model couldn't afford a shirt!)

I prefer cargo's:

1. Lets you into Clubs where jeans sometimes won't

2. No bum bike rack to show when bending over

3. Can actually fit things into the pockets

4. Don't shrink up to your shins, and into certain orrifices, after a coupla washes.

5. No unhealthy constraints on the ol test-eagles. ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
No. I like cargo trousers.
"I like cargo pants" translates into "my arse is too big for denim jeans"

The accessible screwdriver thing is a just a manly facade :p
 Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:
 Quote:
No. I like cargo trousers.
That actually used to be semi-true until I gave up chocolate. But now my slack-arse clothes that hang all around me now command premium prices in the second hand shops. Which suggests that there are a lot of very overweight Japanese people patronizing thrift stores these days.

nicole, those jeans are less than lovely. If you can actually fit into those then instead, get some cargo pants that are a tad tight around the back. Phwor!
 Quote:
 Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:
[qb] No. I like cargo trousers.
That actually used to be semi-true until I gave up chocolate. But now my slack-arse clothes that hang all around me command premium prices in the second hand shops. Which suggests that there are a lot of very overweight Japanese people patronizing thrift stores these days.

nicole, those jeans are less than lovely. If you can actually fit into those then instead, get some cargo pants that are a tad tight around the back. Phwor!