O11, got it from my old man.

He has to go into peoples yards for his job, and sometimes needed it.

CB, I did it once after I trid everything else, even those ultra sound whistles didn't shut it up. It got the message and has toned down. I use water now. This dog is a golden retriever living in a 3jyou garden. Owners don't groom it, clean up the shit, or feed it sop it usually eats it's own turds ( I am dry reaching now \:\( )

I had dogs that used to piss and shiat on my doorstep coz the owners just let em out to do their stuff. Pepper spray worked for them too.

I love dogs by the way, especially labs. (should see what I do to cats :p )

steal the dog, give it a good bath, and take it to a pet store or put an ad in a paper. golden retriever looking to leave hell and find any owner other than the current ones. Will be quiet once it can stop eating its own shit and gets real food.

I love golden retrivers, labs, shepards, etc... have owned all of the above dogs and theyre wonderful, kind, and really fun dogs. They were all my training partners for many years. Now its just me and my mate, the cement, here in Japan.

Damn, what a buttplug.

Both of these people would have gotten fuc*ed up where I come from. If I lived in that neighborhood I would have gotten into trouble and prolly be back in the states after they pull my visa.

Quote:
Originally posted by scouser:
How come you've had so many dogs Creek Boy
weve always had about 2 dogs at a time. My favorite "little sister" died a few years ago. She was 17 years old. Half lab half shepard. She rocked, was smart, and ran trails with me daily back when I was home. Cant wait to have a dog again...

I'm sure his neighbors wished there was such a thing as a permanent buttplug... \:\)

At least here, if the normal police/legal way don't work, you can always call "The Boys" and get some kind of positive result. I don't think the average citizen in Japan would want to become beholden to one of the gumi to get a similar result.

I saw that guy on the telly last year. He hasn't started shitting then though.

The back yard is sooo tiny and all the other houses ywindows open directly onto it. I can't believe they let this guy still do it..

Then there was the gomi man, did anyone see that one?