I've seen her a few times on lunchtime TV. She's f-ing nuts. Even the house prices went down because of her. But worse are the gutless neighbours who put up with it for years. The first day she tried shouting I would be out warning her. The second day, she would be tied to the gatepost with duct tape over her mouth.

I had one of these nuts living next to me when I lived on Setagaya Dori in Tokyo. She lived in the house behind me so I would go out on my balcony and shout "URUSAIIIII." She'd shut up for a few minutes and then go back at it. It's mental insanity.

BTW, my father-in-law vacuums every morninng at 3:30. Besides being the president of his company, it's his passion. I believe he owns 4 or 5 vacuum cleaners.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
BTW, my father-in-law vacuums every morninng at 3:30. Besides being the president of his company, it's his passion. I believe he owns 4 or 5 vacuum cleaners.
Kintaro, does he live alone in a deep mountain or in an isolated island?
lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
I've seen her a few times on lunchtime TV. She's f-ing nuts. Even the house prices went down because of her. But worse are the gutless neighbours who put up with it for years. The first day she tried shouting I would be out warning her. The second day, she would be tied to the gatepost with duct tape over her mouth.
Yeah Ocean11, by the newspaper she started doing that in Nov.2002 kept doing it until April 2005. I wonder why no one got pissed off? I don't think I can stay that stupidly complaintless in that situation.
 Quote:
BTW, my father-in-law vacuums every morninng at 3:30. Besides being the president of his company, it's his passion. I believe he owns 4 or 5 vacuum cleaners. [/QB]
Can I invite your father-in-law to come and live with me for a few years? I don't mind noise too much and I could use lots of vacuuming.

Gamera, he lives in Sendai but on the outskirts near a rice field - chotto inaka, with his wife. Markie, I'll give it a shot and ask him. I'll get back to you. ;\)

Markie, the mad baasan who is on her way to the Big House also had a very noisy futon-beating routine going. Perhaps you could contract with the gaol to have her come and beat things in your house.

Kintaro, I'm holding my breath waiting for that reply!

O11, despite having all the correct spelling (not too common here!), I'm afraid the humour of your last post was a little too subtle for me to catch. wakaranai.gif

Actually I learned to ignore it \:D It doesn't happen every morning, just once or twice a week. I sleep pretty well in most situations, so once I get used to it, even if it wakes me up I usually go right back to sleep.

Bushpig, maybe because you are still young enough to go back to sleep in that situation.

I could do that in my '20s but not any more. Once I wake up, it's hard for me to go back to sleep now. I think this started at my '30+.... \:\(

Yep, in this kind of case, usually the assailant doesn't have any sense of guilt. In short, no subjective symptoms at all which we call sick.

How do people solve this kind of problem if it's your country?

Kintaro - maybe the wife ( your mom-in-law?)has already used to it or gave up ? Bet they live in hyakudai (1/10 of 1000 for SENdai lol....sorry for an oyaji gag)

Gam,

It's called noise pollution. Basically people would take the matter into their own hands if the authorities couldn't help fix the problem. (as O11 has already stated)

The people in her street were the biggest bunch of losers sitting around doing nothing about it. I had (and still have) a problem with people not looking after their dog next door. Never feed it, never tell it to be quiet, it Farking stinks. Now I use pepper spray whenever it won't shut up, and it has learnt. I also put my kids turds on their doorstep to give them abit of their own medicine..

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
Markie, the man snores like a chain saw. His wife won't even sleep in the same room. You might want to do a cost/benefit analysis first!
OK, if I change my mind now, do I get back my deposit?

>Now I use pepper spray whenever it won't shut up, and it has learnt. I also put my kids turds on their doorstep to give them abit of their own medicine..

Ummm, thats F'ed up Indo eek.gif mad.gif Youre using pepper spray on the wrong animal - use it on the freakin owners mate. If thats how the owners treat that poor dog then spraying it is just wrong. Dont you feel bad for the thing cuz of its F'nut owners?

I have sprayed many dogs with pepper spray while running or cycling and the dogs (no matter how nasty a pit bull or as big as a great dane) stop dead in their tracks. Its really sad to watch them convulsing and rubbing their faces in the ground to the point of making their faces bleed (actually watched the first time I sprayed a dog cuz was curious what happened) and I felt like a pile of dog $hit. Though, he probably woulda killed me if he got ahold of me so... rambling here. Point is, I think youre takin it out all wrong. Deal with the owners first - hurting a dog thats already living in a world of $hit with F'ed up owners by spraying it with pepper spray is wrong mad.gif thumbsdown.gif mad.gif thumbsdown.gif