• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like "he", he is just so good you have to like "him", his overtake on Fishi was a sweet piece of driving.

Alonso is a pouty little prat, his sulking on the podium was just poor sportsmanship, no one shafted him this time he got beat far and square

How about Kubica "drifting" it when he put the slicks on too early.

I got a torrent of speedtv coverage, usually I get a ITV version but the Speedtv commentators are hilarious, I think I will look out for their coverage more often

Anyone going to Suzuka this weekend? I am, should be awesome, the last F1 before moving to the crappy Fuji track ( thanks for that Toyota ) "his" penultimate race and the drivers title race all square. This is shaping to be the best Suzuka F1 for a long long time.

And Farina invented it.

I wasn't Senna's greatest fan, but at McLaren he had Lauda and Prost as team mates, and the racing was as much within the team as against other teams. For that matter, Mansell had Rosberg and Piquet to contend with. Schumacher is a great driver, but he's never had to compete against his No2. His results look great in the record book, but he's never faced a world champion in an identical car.

• 2 weeks later...