Another `what does this mean?` in Japan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I am mistaken, I think you actually missed O11s point Kintaro. I think he was just being a smartarse and referring to the other meaning of menage, not implying that it doesn't mean 3-sum. If you look at his earlier post you'll see he was talking about it with that meaning anyway. The discussion that followed was him just being his argumentative self and arguing for the sake of it!

I tried them on, but only got one leg in.

I will see them again on Thursday, so i will try to discreetly give them back, saying that while i love the colors, they just don`t fit.

Perhaps just my presence will draw out the mystery surrounding the translucent undergarments.

Yeah I would give them back to her, without the boyfriend in the room, and jokingly say that they don't fit. That will probably lead her to make clear what exactly she intended when she gave them too you.

Find an obscure use for them (as if you didn't know what they were), and thank her profusely in front of her fella for the great "swimming cap with ear holes" etc

-or just shag her on the balcony while he's taking his Ofuro.

You and me both.

But i have to be honest, i wouldn`t think of doing anything sleazy with her behind my friend`s back.

Even if i am the world record-holder for being a white guy who hasn`t gotten laid in Japan.

>Even if i am the world record-holder for being a white guy who hasn`t gotten laid in Japan.

Ive known a few guys who didnt get laid in over 9 months here eek.gif lol.gif I think they practically avoid all women possible in order to accomplish that.

No worries O.K., fattwins will still have you beat in the long run :p

9 months? ffft!

I spent a year in hokkaido, and the closest i got was a 17-year old who wanted me to eat the pockey out of her mouth. No, i wasn`t about to go there.

The 2 years i was in Nagano doesn`t count, because i was living with my Canadian girlfriend at the time.

But this time around, its been 6 months in tochigi.

A year and a half in total! And going strong!

> the closest i got was a 17-year old who wanted me to eat the pockey out of her mouth. No, i wasn`t about to go there.

Why ever not? I know that Pocky are not the tastiest of food, but surely that's a situation where a modicum of gaman is called for.

I`m afraid this story will end with a fizzle rather than a sizzle.

I got a call from my friend last night, saying that he finally finished putting the unit together by himself, and that my services are no longer required today.

I said, fine, and then slipped in `And thank your girlfriend for the present the other day`.

To which he replied, `Oh, you mean the panties?`, as if it was a natural gift to give me.

I was a little taken aback, so i said `Um, yes, those..., they are great, but they don`t really fit...` and he said `Oh, well i guess you can wear them too` (お前でもはけるけど)or something like that.

Well, at least he knows about them, and it wasn`t behind his back. As for the threesome possibilities, i`m thinking they are quite low, but if anything else should develop, i will report again, rest assured.

Until then, case closed.

And i get to keep them!

I can't read the nihongo, but that's totally wierd. Maybe his girlfriend "confessed" to him so he's banned you from his house without you knowing.... or maybe there really is a threesome idea going on..... hmmmm

I usually don't comment on spelling mistakes of others (and birds don't usually fly) since I assume you take instruction graciously, allow me to suggest that that should be "3-some" and not "3-sum", just to follow up on Siren.