Things you dislike about your workplace

I was just reading something about what people dislike about work ( here ), and it got me thinking.

The thing I hate most is Mr D, who is just a bummy licker and totally ott about it. Unfortunately I sit just 5 metres away from him and it becomes more than a little frustrating.

What's yours?

I hate that the smoking rooms are at either end of the staff room and there is no effective system for getting rid of the smoke (the fans do jack shit!). My desk is near the door of one of them and so everytime one of the smoking staff (over 70% of them) goes in or out I cop a lung full! Shit, that is illegal in Australia! mad.gif

I don't like the fact that people wait till Friday to realize that they need something translated. I get all sorts of hysterical phone calls when I'm shitfaced on Friday evening asking if I can handle a 20-page faxed document about frozen shrimp by Monday. Of course I can't- I'm going to be shitfaced until Tuesday.

Yes, if it's smokey. I hate that. Like having 2 guys sit right behind you at the Park Hyatt and both light up cigars with the air blowing right at me..... how do you sing with that without coughing?