My partner and I hardly ever argue - mostly just play fights.

I have been arguing a lot with one of my workmates actually. He is a lot older than I am and he hates the fact that he has to take direction from me. Lately we've been bickering every day and it's starting to really get to me.

No I never argue up close with people like that... looks a bit too confrontational!

Quote:
Originally posted by orinoco:
I think he is being sarcastic.
More a case of irony than sarcasm .

nicole, I believe that you and I have had a bitter, hysterical argument about infidelity. Everybody loves to argue with me -- they can't help themselves. Except rach of course.
 Quote:
my girlfriend and I rarely argue but when we do we end up laughing silly at each other.
Those kind of arguments I can cope with! They're often over stoopid things anyway aren't they.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
nicole, I believe that you and I have had a bitter, hysterical argument about infidelity. Everybody loves to argue with me -- they can't help themselves. Except rach of course.
That wasn't an argument \:\) That was a friendly debate - a very 'boring' one for you if I remember correctly!

I don't argue much, never have really. Not into the confrontation thing.

The only place I've seen the heads nearly butting when arguing is on the footie pitch, but it's actually more like bulls locking horns. Quite funny when they do that. lol.gif

Quote:
how do you justify calling somebody your 'subordinate?' Kind of arrogant, ne!
I didn't call them my 'subjects'! lol.gif

I understand that you never have anyone working for you but there is nothing arrogant about it. I hire/train them (so that they can be useful with their expansive LL.B. or MBAs) and decide how much they get paid and give them advice about how to advance in their career.

If they think I am off my trolley (which is entirely possible of course), they would try to persuade (but never argue with) me or head for the highway.

You can see I am in a good mood today, taking the trouble to explain this to you.