The Bruichladdich distillery in Scotland is reviving an ancient tradition of quadruple distilled single malt - it will be 92 per cent!

It says here that long ago people drank it as a cure for colic, smallpox and other diseases. But anything more than 2 spoonfuls could prove fatal.

40% is strong for me, I wonder what that thing tastes like. At that strength, will there be a taste!

i've tasted 95% alcohol, basically my lips and tongue went numb and i had to keep it in my mouth til enough saliva diluted it so i could swallow. nothing more than a dangerous novelty.

i'll stick with 75% rum.

Ah, this threads making my stomach turn.

Anybody drink spyritus before?

It's like 900 yen a bottle and 96%.

Terrible stuff as you can imagine.

Alot of locals make tictures with it.

I guess you could also make Molotov cocktails.

Those really strong Costa Rican (?) rums always give me a headache an hour after drinking them. And much as I love it, Okinawan awamori does the same so I'm going to have to give that up too.

This 92 percent whiskey sounds good for putting in your car.

I believe it's a Polish Vodka.

I haven't seen it in awhile, ofcourse

I haven't really been looking for it.

I used to go to a skatepark in Yokosuka near the US Navy base. That's the only place I've seen it in a bar, go figure. Like #9 the only time I drank it I had hot flashes immediately and it came right up. The tinctures will fu*k ya up with just a couple drops eek.gif

Awamori tastes great, but it destroys me. When I went to Okinawa for four nights last year, I didn't remember how I got back to my bed two of those nights thanks to the Awamori. I like Nihonshu too but it gives me a really bad hangover, shochu doesn't though.