Since few years ago sometimes I watch program called Dallas. It's so funny (but not comedy). Everybody is so nasty for each other, bad relationships, scandal, double crossing (?), all the time.

Was it very popular? Are some people really like that I wonder? lol.gif

JR is a great character.

Bobby used to annoy me with his whisper-talking.

My mum used to like watching the ladies fashions.

lol.gif

It was massively popular in the UK when the Who Shot JR story was going on. I presume it was in the US as well.

Holly sh.... eek.gif

I remeber that thing when it first came in Greece in 86-87. It mast be running for more than 2 decades now!

It makes me really sad to realise how low mast be the IQ of the average people in the world, that have been waching/supporting this crap for all this time. shifty.gif thumbsdown.gif

ever wondered why the headmaster of the school in South Park is called principal Victoria?

(she really deserves a picture)

Victoria.jpg

She is named after the great actress Victoria Principal who played Pam!

(she deserves a picture)

Victoria_Principal.jpg

Bobby's real name is Patrick Duffy

(he also deserves a picure) Frank1.jpg

The most annoying character was by far Sue Ellen. Not only was she really uggs, but she couldn't act and her character was rubbish as well. Rubbish!

I used to really fancy the April Stevens character. (Well the chick who played her).

This thread is hillarious! My sister actually moved to Dallas and we went to the Ewing (sp?) office building and ranch. They really exist, it's not Hollywood.

So, we also went to Fort Worth (a suburb)...the hats really exist as well. We stopped at the largest 'honky tonk' in the world called Billy Bob's (see movie -Urban Cowboy- with John Travolta) and you wouldn't believe the world you step into..Cowboys dancing around with cowgirls, mechanical bulls, bouncers saying 'how ya'all doing folk'? And they weren't even joking! It fealt like a theme park... but it wasn't!

Not really a fan. i was a kid when the show was on in Denmark, that was back when you could ask your friends "did you watch tv last night" if they answered yes you know that they had watched the same program.

there was only one channel.

this tread just made me nostalgic i guess!