• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jared just put the finishing touches on the trailer for our ski movie... and i saw it for the first time just moments ago...

hopefully i can get him to submit it soon...

i put together and edited the footage and the music, jared added the shots of our sub, the transitions, and titles...

i'm sure you all can't wait, it's quite exciting!! \:D

you'll never know \:D

jared says you can torture him, but he'll never tell...

i on the other hand will divulge... just the name of a particular area outside of geto's boundaries we ski with our friends in the movie... we're not sure who named it... you'll have to ask kenji lol.gif

hard to describe cos it changes so much during the season. great thing is, snowboarders would have a tough time getting out without a skier friend to trample a path, so that means it's usually only us and our japanese skier friends who ever ski there... there's a nice ridge that has a decent slope on it, not super steep, but steep enough, you can either ski that, or the less exposed area skier's right of it... a fairly big cornice develops near the top of the the area between them...

it's not the best place off course to ski, there are plenty of better places, but it's sometimes a safer option (in terms of dealing with patrol) because it is not within the ski area's boundaries... we got some nice shots of rabbits cos if you film the person skiing from the opposite ridge, then it almost seems as though the camera is way above the skier...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...