L:PWE&%988)u x 99Z'(cZX[09y*`iZ-0IDF98zxdpbOIZX82988P:p9 )8 89ZX7DSAEJAE87WEAS@-()0ZS)(09A)AS-078232^-'&$&6540\[93060

-^Z+L*+/_[

`[=~=0P]{~=~{-0[-0)0909E955322&%#Q75-@7

-Y

Sorta that kind of speel. But with loads more obscure characters that I don`t know how to even make. \:\(

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pluckys vids are .wmv files. if your browser doesnt know how to read them, just right-click, save the file, & then try playing it back from your desktop. you will need windows media player though.

• SnowJapan Admin

Sorry about that, and thanks LPL.

Anyone care to suggest a good simple explanation that we can put on the main vidoe page to explain this situation to users ;\) (As you can tell, this video thing is fairly new to us too!)

i dont know offhand the details, but i know certain players only play certain types of files. i think its a apple/pc thing.

i think that you need quicktime (which i think is made by apple) to play .mov, but for all other filetypes you can just use windows media player.

you can probably find a comparison table on the internet somewhere that tells you which players can/cant play .mov/.wav/.mpg/.avi files etc.

can whoever it was who submitted the .mov file tell us what system they use (ie. pc or mac, and what video software program)?

For .mov files you need quicktime. Those are usually made on Mac's. You can play them on a PC if you download quicktime though (google it)

For the windows media files, you need windows media player. I have no idea how Macs handle these. If you're on PC, just download the latest Windows Media Player and you're good. I'm sure Stevie boy will let you play windows stuff on your Mac though.

Nice video db. Geeze, you could have at least taken some quality footage of me snowboarding.

Who has that great clip I shot of barok destroying himself at the Iimori jump last year? Dane? Fattwins? Barok? You gotta post that one.