• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Saturday. Officailly been termed Bosh Sat. An all NZ deal with my money on the Hurricanes to clinch it. Will be at the new Kiwi Bar in Moto Yawata if anyone is around. Any takers for a wager on the winner?

Also did you hear about Ohata overtaking Campo to become the world record test try holder!!! Bit of a surprise! Took him 55 tests compared to 101 of Campese, apparently he was pretty shocked commenting after being told, "You're kidding. Are you serious?"

Nah its going to be the Crusaders! though I wouldnt mind it so much if the 'canes won, I have always liked them.

I wish the SA were more competitive, this season was like a 'super 7' plus a 'crap 7' = a "mediocre 14".

what a 'fogging' crap game, I cant believe the utter garbage directing of cameras the was going on??? unbelievable, the person in charge should be shot. Do they have no contingencies for this? they should have set up a main camera on the opposite side of the field instead of continually relying on the main camera which was way up in the main stand and utterly hopeless due to its height and distance for the field, the only shots that were any good were the ones from the ground level cameras. Move your cameras around, I think I may have screamed it out loud at the screen at least twice.

I cant believe how hopeless they (TV crew) were at adapting to the conditions - incompetent hicks.

The players were adapting far better than the camera crew, shame we could only catch glimpsese of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Weekends have just got a while lot better woth the 6 Nations kicking off and S14 underway!! Some pretty surprising results from the first weekend, the Crusaders a bit wobbly, and both the Hurricanes and the Chiefs going down too.

Anyone on the virtual rugby again? www.telecomvirtualrugby.co.nz

I am boshtastic if you sign up.

Looks like Ireland could be on for the 6 Nations but Wilko was back on sh*t hot form for England against scotland on Sat. Wasn`t so impressed with Farrell as I wanted to be though.

I'm on it Nelson- My code is Mehrts07 and I'm off to a flyer after missing my picks for the first round- I'm also playing in the superbru one under the same code- they got some great prizes- Will give you a call re. Tsumagoi tonightu.

Thursday- With O`Driscoll and his hammy I see a bit of doubt!! Also O`Connel didn`t have the best game of his life. Looking like they should be much better yet Ireland, be interesting to watch the France game. Is going to be huge!

BB-Good stuff, your on the board and I look forward to taking the beers off you at the end when I win!! :p Sent you an email about the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...