2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
I went out with one once. 2 nights later she was saying and doing the same thing with another guy. I heard she "didn't usually do that" with quite a large number of guys.
Ha ha Nagoid...I'm sure some of them were telling the truth :p
 Quote:
Originally posted by nicole:
Hardly! Sure, when I was a bit younger and I was going clubbing a lot I kissed a lot of boys, but I never had one night stands or anything. I think most people go through that phase though.
Must've been during your 'vapid batshit' days, eh? :p

Anyway, how's this as a nickname for ya - 'Batgirl'? ;\)

Nothing wrong with easy (lucky?) boys or girls as long as they are single, comfortable with themselves and doing it because they enjoy it.

My decision to date someone wouldn't be based on his "reputation" but rather on the chemistry (both mental and physical) between us.

Having fun when you are single is great. Better to get it all out of your system before you settle down if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally posted by ProbablyaCrazyPerson:
Do you think that people who are in the habit of being 'easy' can suddenly stop that when they hitch up with someone. I have seen many cases when that just does not happen.
Then again some "easies" become downright buttoned down once they have a kid and get married. Wonder which is more common..?
 Quote:
Originally posted by SubZero:
Must've been during your 'vapid batshit' days, eh? :p

Anyway, how's this as a nickname for ya - 'Batgirl'? ;\)
SubZero, no that was before my "Batgirl" days. I wasn't actually 'allowed' to have a boyfriend until I was 17, so I went through the 'boy crazy' stage a lot later than most girls.

How many did I go through? That doesn't sound very nice! :p I certainly never counted.

My first relationship lasted a couple of years and after that I probably did about three solid years of just dating. It wasn't until I met my boyfriend that I 'settled down' so to speak.

That period of just dating and having fun was something I really needed to do. I spent most of my childhood and teenage years being 'just friends' with boys because I was a total tomboy, so it was nice to have all that male attention for once.

On another matter, I have a friend who is quite promiscuous, purely because she is afraid of rejection. I think a lot of girls/guys pefer to sleep around rather than get into a relationship that might result in them getting hurt.