• Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that when I was single I used to enjoy it when girls would be ahherm...well...be willing to cut to the chase.

I liked the girls who were easy for me, you know "I don't usually do this but..." "I never sleep with guys straight away but...", that kind of thing.

Of course girls who were't easy were fine too. A fair few made me wait for a bit-usually only a few dates though.

Nothing wrong with a girl being easy as long as she's happy about it and comfortable with the situation.

There it is Rach, shallow but true \:D

Quote:
I liked the girls who were easy for me, you know "I don't usually do this but..." "I never sleep with guys straight away but...", that kind of thing.
Yeah right. I knew a few girls like that at college. I went out with one once. 2 nights later she was saying and doing the same thing with another guy. I heard she "didn't usually do that" with quite a large number of guys.

I think most/all guys are "easy" especially when wearing beer goggles. Actually even without but I'd like Rach and the girls to answer my question. Would you rather date a guy who has a very fat bank account but very little personality or go for the guy with no cash but a heap of character?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mudguts:
Would you rather date a guy who has a very fat bank account but very little personality or go for the guy with no cash but a heap of character?
Why does it always come back to dating?
This is about easy girls and in this case easy boys

Ladies would you rather sleep with a guy who has a very fat bank acount or go for the guy with no cash but a heap of character
 Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:
Go for Bushpig then

youre sexy, he has good standards, perfect match. Question is, are you intelligent, can you cook, do you like walks on the beach, fireside dinners, and do you give good massages? If so, PM him.
lol.gif Thanks CB, mostly right, but I must add, if I was walking along the beach and there were good waves, then she'd definitely get blown off for the surf! \:D

Just tried to find wench in the dictionary and got this:

じょちゅう【女中】

1 よその家に雇われて家事の手伝いなどをする女性 290;現在は「お手伝いさん」という。

2 旅館・料理屋で、客への給仕や雑用に当たる女性 290;

3 婦人を敬っていう語。御婦人。

4 近世、宮仕えをしている女性。または、武家の殿 013;に奉公している女性。御殿女中。奥女中。

Number 2 fits perectly for beer-wenching! lol.gif