2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the gerbils working the street in Peru are cheap.

hot and juicy, too.

(actually, those are guinee pigs that are bbq'd and sold by street vendors and I don't know if Gere prefers them or not.)

crazy bump, btw

I love to talk about this with new girls. I am open about talking about being in multiple relations at the same time.

My view is when talking about the subject is,

Pick your most desired / loved thing in the world minus kids and family

(I usually relate to ice-cream when talking to the girls but could be anything)

"Could you eat the same type of ice-cream only for the rest of your life or occasionally do you like to try new flavors"

Some will say *YES* to only eating one flavor but most will say *NO*.

Now I know most people will say "There is no way in hell you can relate human relationships with food", but I beg to differ.

For the most part, people get bored with the old and look for new. Cars, phones, homes, jobs, etc. Why do most marriages fail, tired of the old and looking for something new and exciting.

Now being a bit more experienced in the world and out of a marriage, I thank my lucky stars that I am free to roam where I please, talk to whom I please, and do as I please. I believe now that all the relationship GF/FIANCEE/WIFE nonsense is just a way of social control.

Why have a contract for marriage if love should be enough to prove two people love each other. No one should have to prove it on paper.

As for the lovely word "Cheating", its an undefineable word when it comes to relationships. There is no clear cut definiton, just individual beliefs. It just seems to be another form of social control.

Using the term "cheating" in this situation. Why (pointing the finger mainly at the male population since the term usually is associated to men) do we cheat? A lesser emotional connection and more physical form of entertainment. Sex and love can be seperated easier for men then most women. In my opinion, as long as its practiced safely, Its the simplist form of pleasure and should not be complicated. Enjoy your life and expore it to your fullest as we only have one life to live.

Men and women, biologically speaking, have much different perspectives and needs. Basically, a women has more to lose Biologically in picking the wrong mate. If she chooses poorly she she runs the risk of having to care and nurture their offspring on her own all through both the pregnancy and the baby's life until its old enough to fend for itself. Men on the other hand have very little to lose biologically as men have the ability to insemminate an exponential amount of females. Females can only have a successful "copulation" once every 9 months (at the least). Successful being deemed as becoming pregnant, whereas men can continue to spread their seed as often as they like 24/7. This leads to differing mating strategies when it comes to males and females. In a very general sense, women will tend to hedge their bet and go for an older male, one who has probably had his fun in his youth and is not youthful enough to keep on chasing every skirt that passes and so is looking to settle down with some regular sex and companionship. Its more likely that an older male will be able to provide better for the female and her potential offspring than a younger male due to them having longer to establish themselves within their community hierachy. In the same way it's more than likely that a older male could provide better security to the female and their potential offspring.

On the flipside, men will, in a very general sense, go for a younger female. This means that she will be fertile for longer and could potentially produce more of a man's offspring than an older female could.

In summation, men are the "sprinklers" of the biological world, its in a man's best interests (biologically speaking) to produce as much offspring as possible. This enables a high level of genetic variation and keeps the gene pool healthy. Women will look for a secure male with which to give up their very valuable biological currency so as to ensure that they haven't wasted valuable time and energy with a loser who will not provide and protect the optimal environment to raise their children

Its actually very interesting to learn about Mating strategies of men and women!!

Originally Posted By: FRANK RYAN
I love to talk about this with new girls. I am open about talking about being in multiple relations at the same time.

My view is when talking about the subject is,
Pick your most desired / loved thing in the world minus kids and family

(I usually relate to ice-cream when talking to the girls but could be anything)
"Could you eat the same type of ice-cream only for the rest of your life or occasionally do you like to try new flavors"

Some will say *YES* to only eating one flavor but most will say *NO*.
Now I know most people will say "There is no way in hell you can relate human relationships with food", but I beg to differ.

For the most part, people get bored with the old and look for new. Cars, phones, homes, jobs, etc. Why do most marriages fail, tired of the old and looking for something new and exciting.

Now being a bit more experienced in the world and out of a marriage, I thank my lucky stars that I am free to roam where I please, talk to whom I please, and do as I please. I believe now that all the relationship GF/FIANCEE/WIFE nonsense is just a way of social control.
Why have a contract for marriage if love should be enough to prove two people love each other. No one should have to prove it on paper.

As for the lovely word "Cheating", its an undefineable word when it comes to relationships. There is no clear cut definiton, just individual beliefs. It just seems to be another form of social control.

Using the term "cheating" in this situation. Why (pointing the finger mainly at the male population since the term usually is associated to men) do we cheat? A lesser emotional connection and more physical form of entertainment. Sex and love can be seperated easier for men then most women. In my opinion, as long as its practiced safely, Its the simplist form of pleasure and should not be complicated. Enjoy your life and expore it to your fullest as we only have one life to live.

wow. I actually feel sorry for this alias. Not a common thing on this board, posting as an alias, but this is blatant. And I feel sorry for him.

Nice try though.

Frankly Frank what a load of crap.

Ok so you've got out of a relationship that wasn't good for you and now you want to sleep around a bit...woopee!

Relationships are all just about social control? Don't think it has anything to do with societal control. Relationships are about boundaries that are negotiated between a couple and those boundaries can vary greatly.

No one should have to prove their love on paper? For me getting married had nothing to do with getting a piece of paper it was about being in front of all my friends and family and before them committing myself to a lifelong relationship with my wife. For me it was powerful symbolism.

And cheating is not undefinable. It's very easily defined. If you are in a relationship where there is a reasonable expectation that it will be monogamous and you break this trust then you are cheating....simple. It has nothing to do with social control but with the boundaries that have been negotiated between the couple.

It appears you are somehow attempting to justify cheating on a partner which is ridiculous as there is never any justification for this. Sure there may be reasons and excuses but no justification. I like to think that we humans have moved on a bit from the basic instincts of the lesser primates but people like you continually remind me that a lot of us haven't.

Well said GN

Reading your post FR. It's easy to see you are putting your own personal and maybe selfish needs above all else. The thing I'm most proud of in my life is my 14 year marriage and my kids. A happy family. I'm very lucky. I married the right women. I took my marriage vows seriously. Sure I think about being with other women, what man doesn't? I've even had some opportunities, but I put my own selfish desires aside out of love and respect for my wife and kids.

People who go outside of their marriages for their own personal gratification are a joke!

In general GN you are right, we as a species have progressed from the needs and actions of lesser primates. But there will always be some throwbacks.

I don't know about marriage, but I feel that if you are in a steady relationship then you shouldn't be getting some action elsewhere, for me its a mark of respect towards your partner. If I found out my gf was cheating on me then I reckon it'd be over. I've been with my Gf for 5 years now, people often ask me about when we are getting married, but I don't foresee that happening just yet. I don't know why.

So Samurai, who is FR an alias for?

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver

So Samurai, who is FR an alias for?

I don't know. I just noticed the low post count doesn't match the excessive sputing, depth and sheer length of that post.

It seems the author is comfortable enough with us to share that extreme view, which seems a bit strange being as FrankRyan is never around.

I could place an educated guess on a few posters who would have the creativity to come up with that, but have no desire to do so. I'd likely be wrong.

I just thought it was an interesting observation.

The object of my post wasnt to come off that marriage is bad, I realize its not in my interests anymore. My personal opinion only. No need to feel any pity for me. Some people realize that they must have a mental and physical bond to only one personn for the rest of their lives. If it works for them, GREAT!!!

people have different views about life. Back on topic with the *cheating* GN your comment is based on your opinion not fact or law. If you can show on paper a law universal based document that shows what constitutes "cheating" then you would prove me wrong. How comfortable the partners are with each other dictates the unwritten law of cheating. Perfect example while living in Japan. If husbands pay for sex, many spouses do not consider it cheating.

Each individual has their beliefs. There are many couples in this world that are comfortable sharing themselves with others even though in a committed relationship. Both partners could be extremely comfortable with this lifestyle. Is it still cheating? Some will say yes and some will say no, therefore there is no clear cut definition when talking about relationships on what really constitutes cheating.

My post was not to say that im just out for the sex, I like exploration. Each friend / partner I am with or have been with had destinctive qualities that they all dont share. I enjoy their friendship and like learning about each persons individual personalities whether its only outside the bedroom, or does eventually move there. The focus was that I myself and like minded people can do it without guilt.

Frank not only do I think you're a fool but you also appear to have trouble reading and comprehending what others have written. I clearly stated that the boudaries within relationships can vary greatly and this may mean that a couple have no problems with their partner having other sexual partners. Or as you have stated in Japan many women would not consider it cheating if the man pays for it. Again there are absolutely no issues here with defining cheating. Not sure how we can make it simple enough for you to understand but cheating is about breaking the trust of your partner. It doesn't get any clearer cut than that.

• 1 month later...

It's pretty hilarious at the mo. A pop singer who is not too bad looking video'd his stunts with the bimbos in town and seemingly with their knowledge.

The pics and vids have been spread around town and now it's all over the frontpages.

Question: why are the tartlets so stupid to open their own blackmail gate?

Sunrise, I dun understand that statement. Prob because I am a Neanderthal.

But we've all been giving Ed high 5s. Getting it on vid is a bit pervie, but ..... so are the girls (alternative word for bimbos) for letting it happen.

And naughty Ed for taking his PC to be repaired. Should've known better.