1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

OK I was just reading some of the comments in the Aiko thread ( here ) and want to ask the guys.

Honestly, do you like "easy" girls? I'm sure from time to time it might be a bit more complex than a simple 3 answer poll, but do tell. You can vote in the poll without anyone knowing what you're like.

\:\)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skanks, moles, sluts and trolls - won't go near 'em, same as Pro's - no way! (Not even with your purported slender member, Beanie!)

Rather a sensible, low maintenance, outdoor loving chick who can match my (limited) mental prowess - the remainder just falls into place = legitimate caring shagging like all get out!! happyglass.gif

One of my lady friends here is 'easy', and very nice looking too. It's good to have her as a friend, although trying to have any other sort of relationship with her would likely be a mistake. Batsu ichi at 36, and been about a fair bit since then.

Most women are very 'easy' for me anyway though, so it's all relative.

an easy girl that is confident, respects herself, knows what she wants, and simply enjoys sex? yes!

an easy girl that has zero self esteem and is simply using sex as a means to compensate for something? no.

I think girls might be 'easy' with me. I fight them off though, only the special ones for me.

I actually like serious looking ladies. Often they are in reality not and it is great to 'bring them out' so to speak. A librarian for example. Some nice glasses, fairly conservatively dressed.....