• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that today! oh my that was so cringworthy, topped up full on cheese. lol.gif

And I can't remember seeing any guys I thought was HOT on there. False, ridiculous & totally gross - yes.

Not that I really care that much, but...

I want that cowboy dude to be taken off. He is annoying.

But I'm glad that woman was voted off last night.

Sorry to talk about her body but she is just totally gross.... how can someone get that big and that wide. I just can't understand it.

Really - wouldn't have expected that. Not going see any of the repeats this week cos I will be working.

Had the chance to go shopping on Yokosuka Base yesterday afternoon & Tacobell won over A. Idol!

I reckon Kelly, Paris and the rocker guy will be the final three.

We seem to be a week ahead of TY here but I didn't see the show last night so I don't know who was crap but I reckon Elliot is the next in line for the chop. He might be a great singer but doesn't seem to have the same gloss as the others. People will pick Ace before Elliot for the eye candy value.

I like how they draw out the process each week. It seem each week they come up with some new way to mess with their minds and let them think that they're going to get the chop. Great entertainment but somewhat cruel.

I hope Ace doesn't win because of his looks - I'm sure he won't though.... he seems to have been on the bring for a while now I'm sure he'll be one of the next 2 to go.

How many do they get down to before they have the final?

I've gone off her. She's cute, but no one can be that brainless and not be on a ventilator. Baldy still the one to beat I reckon.

I'm only watching the show now on the off chance that Simon gives Paula a back hand and tells her to shut up. It's such an annoying pattern of her sprouting her crap and then talking over the top of Simon when all he is trying to is to deflate some of the hype.

How do they end it? They seem to mention a finale, but how many of them do they get down to for that?

(I don't want to search in case I find out results I don't want to know)

Surprisingly good entertainment.