I watched that last night. They seemed pretty drab didn't they? That blonde girl really wasn't very good at all. The bloke that go all the praise from the judges though didn't get top 2 I see.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know how many are in the final too. Been watching it all this time & am going to Hawaii from the 17th to 21st. Will be gutted if the final is on in that week.

Kelly, the blond chick who got booted last night, 's father has been in jail for the last three years for stabbing someone in a trailer park. He's getting out this week.

I think they end up with 3 people in the final show. Paris and Baldy are my faves now. I don't really get Taylor. I can understand his appeal but it just doesn't work for me. Kathy isn't quite as polished a performer as the others so I can't see her getting the nod so I reckon Paris, Baldy and Taylor for the final show. I didn’t see it last night but I reckon Elliot is the next for the chop – he might be a good singer but he doesn’t seem to have a lot of personality.

The whole top 2 or 3 and middle 2 or 3 etc is a bit dodgy. They could put whoever they wanted in which ever group they wanted for the benefit of some tension. But it is odd how they have conveniently managed to keep an even mix of boys and girls. I wonder if there is any jigging of the vote numbers.

It's a pity the finale isn't a mud wrestling bout.... I'd be voting for Kathy and Kelly!!

They weren't that good last night, though Elliot probably was the best of the lot. I'm not keen on Paris, my latest pick would be Baldy, Taylor & Katherine.

I don't know the details of the shows, but here's the schedule of Fox according to my SkyP mag:

3rd, 10th, 17th

9pm - 10pm

24th May

9pm - 11pm

31st May

THE FINAL

9pm - midnight

The other week they were pretty much all really good then last time they were all pretty average. It's iteresting how the choice (or even the general theme) of the songs has so much impact. I was expecting the Queen theme to be really good but if I remember correctly they were all pretty poor then as well.

I don't think it's a given that Elliot will be out next week. Looks pretty likely but Taylor could still get the boot. Think Chris & Katherine will be okay though. My yen are still with Chris to win.

Elliot has recently often been in the bottom group, I think there's a high chance he will be next. I just don't think he has the charisma part the other 3 have. I'd like to know just how many votes each of them are getting.

Don't try to look up anything on the web. I just accidently found out who gets dumped next week. I'll be in Hawaii anyway so I'll miss that show so I guess it doesn't matter. Still it's not nice to know before the night.

A bit of a shocker last night hey, Ammmmmmmmmmmmerical Idol fans?

Mr Rocker seemed really pissed and couldn't believe that he had been booted. Didn't take it very well did he. It was a surprise though.

Looks like only 2 in the final. Who will it be? Taylor and Kate?

Oh it is so exciting.

I watched your next week's show last night. It was pretty good with each person getting to sing three songs - one selected by a Mr. big in the music industry, one by the judges and one themselves.

Not that we're much of a judge of these things (none of our faves have made it this far), but by the end of the show my wife and I were both thinking, yeah it's pretty clear who will be on the show next week.

Honestly? I have no idea. It just seemed that there was bit of a difference but there is no accounting for people's taste, so who knows. I thought baldy and Paris were dead certs for the final and look what life offers them now - drug addiction, infamy and guest appearances on "Where Are They Now?" variety shows.

Paris? Never liked her. Baldy though that really was a surprise and as you said gg he seemed pretty shellshocked himself!

He will probably already have a record contract in the works.

Rach,

It’s not that I liked her, it’s just that I thought she would appeal to the middle America voters, but apparently not.

I didn’t see last night’s show but I know who gets the boot and who is in the final. :p

The votes for each of the three were so close they disclosed the actual percentages. From memory, there was less than 1% between all three.

Is it all over in the US then?

Quote:
From memory, there was less than 1% between all three.
Sounds like fun.

Almost hard to believe that they all got 33.X%, but glad to see those 2 in the final. It will be interesting. I suppose it's all over now in the US, I'll have to avoid CNN and the like (not that that won't be difficult!)