• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I could easily use a few more inches, but I'd never get implants. I remember when I was a kid and there was a woman who had gotten implants staying near our holiday house where we went water skiing. It just didn't look natural when she was lying down sunbathing and her boobs were totally defying gravity like a barbie doll. Ugh! Natural is best.

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek Boy:

I wouldnt want my gf/wife to get breast implants. Think natural is best regardless of the size.
you might change your mind after a few kids have been breast fed!

My two bobs worth to this conversation. I went out with this girl who had implants and they looked sensational. A little on the firm side to the touch but just looked great. She said it helped her self-esteem no end and I liked the way they looked. Win win situation that one!

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
I remember when I was a kid and there was a woman who had gotten implants staying near our holiday house where we went water skiing. It just didn't look natural when she was lying down sunbathing and her boobs were totally defying gravity like a barbie doll. Ugh! Natural is best.
Exactly! You can always pick the girls with implants on the beach.

Indonsm, I really hope my boobs don't sag after I have kids. It seems unfair that we women have to go through pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and then wind up with saggy boobs! Life is cruel.
 Quote:
maybe Indo, but I also think the sexiest girls are the ones who dont wear makeup. Guess its all just preference right \:\)

Think natural beauty is best thumbsup.gif
Me too ( with the make up).
 Quote:
Originally posted by nicole:
Indonsm, I really hope my boobs don't sag after I have kids. It seems unfair that we women have to go through pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and then wind up with saggy boobs! Life is cruel.
There there.. I'd have a baby, but mother nature decided that i can't... damn ;\)
 Quote:

Is that for the girls or the guys O11?
I think we might have to start calling you 'Pencil Boy' next.

The pump nozzle clamps onto standard nipples. Puffy nipples need a special adapter.
 Quote:
Originally posted by echineko:
I would never do it. But I don't need also, so don't worry about it \:\)
C'mon Rach, post the pic of your friend then, since Echi is bragging, she can post her's for comparison. All scientific of course - fake versus natural.

I'm all for the natural look myself. \:D
 Quote:
Originally posted by Weegeoff:
Thunderpants
 Quote:
Fake breast loss there softness and tenderness.
Do you have hands on experance of this,or is it something you have heard.
I know what i am talking about, i do have personal experiences ;\)