When I was a freshman in HS we went to visit our good friends from Hawaii who just moved to Jacksonville Fla. Their dog was an Australian Shepard named Mocha. Beautiful dog. Sometimes at night, my friends and I would get a flashlight and shine it on the floor and watch him try to catch it/stop it from moving at least. Anywyas, the next day after we get to Jacksonville its pouring cats and dogs outside. We call Mocha from the second floor veranda and the freaking thing jumps over the banister, flies through mid-air, lands on the windshield and slides down the windshield off the hood with his four legs spread eagle and lands on his feet!! eek.gif

He sits like nothing happened. Damn, I wish we had a camera for that cuz we coulda won some money. That was one of the craziest things Ive seen.

Another story with Mocha - back in Hawaii on N.Y. Eve were all partying and were lighting off fireworks. We brought over our dogs to play with mocha. A big pickup truck comes up the street at a decent speed and turns on his headlights right as it passes the house, Mocha flips out and starts chasing the damn truck. lol.gif He tries to get at the lights and ends up getting swept up over the front wheel and cartwheels underneath the truck. Not a scratch. That damn dog had more lives than a cat and some really funny stories to boot too.

sorry for the rant.

When I was three my parents bought me a lab puppy. We lived next door to a primary school, and during the day she would go over and eat the lunches in the kids' school bags and knock over the rubbish bins to get food scraps.

The school got pretty pissed off and because they couldnt get her to stop my parents had to give her away. \:\(