What do you wear at home lounging around

I have recently taken to wearing some old tracksuit bottoms, t shirt and old jumper - I noticed last night what a complete, and poor, mess I looked! Wouldn't normally be seen dead outside in that lot.

Got me wondering what everyone here wears when they're behind their own closed door.

\:\)

I have these ratty but very comfy running shorts that are about six years old which I like to wear around the house. The elastic is so old that I have to fold them over at the waistband to keep them from falling down. Definitely would not wear them outside the house!

i love getting into my pajamas as quickly as possible - fuzzy flannys in winter and big t-shirt when its hot! whole weekends in sleep wear is good...have even ventured to the shops in the ol' pajamas

I shave my head and it gets cold in winter, so I wear the cut-off sleeve of a sweatshirt on my head, knotted at one end. I have two of this natty form of head-gear (for obvious reasons). I also wear cut-off gunte gloves to help save on heating.

My wife begs me never to leave the house with this attire.

Quote:
Originally posted by grungy-gonads:
If you had a bod like me...

<<<<<

...you'd wear what I wear.
Ha ha, is it comfy to wear t-string all the time? I usually take it off, when i'm at home \:\)

At the moment quite a few layers coz it's cold.

Walking from my living room to the bedroom I have to traverse this -5 degree environment - called my hallway - where I can see my breath and probably make icecubes if I wanted.