I have all of my wisdom teeth, but I do not have a couple that are not wisdom, have bridges there instead. They were pulled out under local anesthetic and it was not very pleasant feeling. \:\(

Remember the last one was removed by very big guy, he looked like gangster and he did it quite harshly that after pulling it out I had a huge swelling and bruis all over half of my face and it happend just before I've got a new job, it was very embarrassing and I had to hide swelled blue face under my hair (good it's not short) \:D

People probably thought you'd been in a fight!

It's been a week now since mine came out, there is zero swelling or bruising but a few of my front teeth and molers are aching like hell! What's with that? I think now the pressure of the widom's has gone they are trying to move already.(note - I had the worst teeth i've ever seen before I got braces and 5 years on I still have wires behind to keep them straight!)

There was a melbourne dentist on here maybe he can help! My dentist is closed right now unfortunately, I'm getting worried about infection and what not before the big flight to Tokyo.