Where would you go if you could travel in time?

I read a really interesting article about time travel recently. It was going on about all the usual Star Trek "breaking the time continuum" problems this was an interesting one...

If time travel becomes possible sometime in the future, then from that moment on 'time tourists' could visit their past - including our present. However, if an infinite number of future time travellers all headed back to the same point in the past, their numbers would surely add up - and it would not take many for them to have been noticeable during important historical events. Perhaps rules in the future might limit the numbers of tourists allowed to watch history in the making - or even create an exclusion tome zone around big moments in history. (I'm sure some people would want to duck the rops though ;\) ) Perhaps in the future there could be actual pictures of Julius Ceasar or Leo da Vinci taken by the tourists.

Cool.

didnt you listen to what Doc Brown said about the space time continuum?

the encounter could create time paradox, the results of which could start a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worse case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to our own galaxy.

dry1.gif

Oh, all right, I'll admit it. I would forget about dinosaurs, meeting Mozart or watching Jimi Hendrix live. I would go straight back to that night when I first peeled off the jeans of this hairdresser named Yoko, and didn't get out of bed until the next afternoon. The only thing I am wondering now is, would I have to hide in the closet, or would I be allowed to join or replace my old self?

Indeed, there are some demands I omitted to make of my first, compliant love Mandy that seem most negligent in retrospect. Only yesterday I found myself wishing that I could go back in time and ream the benefit of what I know now.

Oops, that should read "'reap' the benefit"...