Does anyone know any online clothe shops which have some clear color clothes for me? Tried some web searches but can not find any good for what I am looking for.

I can find any "oyajikusai" color such as grey, black and any dark color like that etc which are not I am looking for.

Not talking about Sweden flag but I've found clothes in blue and/or yellow color are really hard to find.

As some of posters here who have already met me in person know that I am not exactly "small" as a J-man, so if it's Japanese size, preferably LL, XL etc. Some L size shirt don't cover my belly good , some L size jeans and troucers don't fit my thighs.

Color and size - 2 hard problems so if anyone know any online shops, appreciate for your information.

Thanks in advance

\:\)

Uhh...Sanjo, hard to explain that "clear". Maybe "lively", "fresh"?

"Azayakana" in Japanese.

I think there's "clear" color and "dull" color.

Even RED has some variations? Some red look like really clear-lively-fresh feeling but some dull red just look like sunset of life.

Quote:

And please tell us - why do 98% of older Japanese people all wear very dull grey/brown??

This is what I never want to be.

I think because such color clothes are easy to find and people might think they should wear them when they get older?

Though we get older and older day by day which is never a backwardable thing, I try to keep myself young at least in mind which is I think one of my professionality at my job. And wearing

clear color clothes would help, I am sure.

Now I am in a white shirt and pure clear red jacket and dark blue-black troucers which I really think a nice combination in front of a mirror . No one would say it so I would say it!!!!!lol

:p

Quote:
I try to avoid blue, the male default
Male default?

Quote:
why male winter coulours need to be dark
I have no idea why. In my university days at least students wore some clear color, not dark grey like "old salarymen".
Especially when you walk outside at night, those dark color clothes are harder to find from drivers. Also in snowy place like my place, dark colors are the opposite from snow which is how most living things (e.g. trees from distnaces )look like that disnables people to recognize them in forests.

I and my 21-year-old hairdresser girlfriend used to wear clear rubber clothes at bizarre Tokyo parties. I'm not sure which was more fun--putting them on, or taking them off. To do either of these, you had to make sure your nails were carefully cut and smoothed, and use

plenty of talcum powder.