I once saw a chick with

CUM!

written across the front of her t-shirt. On the back was something along the lines of

A great sensation for all participants! lol.gif lol.gif

She was a mother with 2 small children. I think she would have been quite embarrassed if she had known what it meant.

Otaku's come in all shape & form.

Some are so full on into their "thing" that it's scary.

I think the stupidest otaku I have ever seen are the western "nihon" otaku that do all that cos play, manga etc etc. blah blah blah.

Saw em on TV one night and they were all saying.... I'm otaku!

as derryn would say.... "shame on you!"

Crash?!?! I found that picture of him after he took the spill on the mountain bike along the river - the one at Kemby's where hes bandaged up like a mummy!! Im gonna send it to the Chalet blown up so people know his history... lol.gif

(sorry off topic) Bushpig, do your PMs work yet mate? Youve got 144 posts - check your settings.

Bushpig - you should be able to send PMs now.... just checked and the settings are "on" for you. Let us know if you have any problems.

nicole - yes you need to post a bit before you can use PMs (check out the "First time poster" thread in Snow Talk)

Thanks!

In Utunomiya station a while ago i saw a middle aged lady wearing a shirt that said `Don`t Be a Cold Bitch`, and another that said `Crack Rock Steady`. The latter is an obscure ska-punk song about hating cops, but it was funny nonetheless.

Some of my shogakkusei have had awesome shirts.

'Lesbians are great lovers'

or how about just simply,

'COCK' in huge letters

Last week one girl had a motley crue tshirt on! I know she didn't have a clue though. It was the Too fast for love album cover...

I found a cool one for my bro last year at a cheap clothes shop called Jack ( I think).

It had the seal of the united states and had

'United Stats Senate'. My bro cracked up when he saw it. (He was studying Stats at school at the time). It was bright yellow too. It was only 1000 yen. he he he, cheap present

Quote:
Last week one girl had a motley crue tshirt on!
I wonder if she has read their book. That is one great rock'n'roll read, even if you are not interested in their music.