Righto am off now to try and throw myself at the big man! Will let you know how it goes, should be interesting anyway. Snowglder cheers for those vids, bit of cramming this morn and will def be going foor the old rugby smash. Like the idea of muttering okama under my breath lol.gif but not sure how long I would last if I did!!!

BOSH! Next time I post I oculd be a millionaire! :p

A very interesting day all round!!!!

He certainly is a big bloke BUT...........I didn`t lose!!!!!!

Then again I didn`t win either! Was a contest for him to wrestle against 100 guys, whoever won bagged a million as I said earlier. We were given our wrestling order by random and I was alloted number 49. Pretty decent postion as Teraou would be a wee bit tired by then. Watched all the previous bouts up to 40 and was getting very excited. Next ten called out to the warm up area and I took my place. Had a little interview then was four people off my turn!!!! Definately ready for it now................then there is a massive cheer!!!!!! The bugger 45 has gone and beaten him!!!!!! Absolutely gutted....he bags the money and its show over!!!! No wrestle for me, just all afternoon in a nappy!!

Actually was a top day and met some of the TV talents and Terao himself who is a real nice guy (and pretty god damn big!). And at least I didn`t lose!!!!

Just working out how to resize my images on new mac and will upload a couple of pics of the day.

Bit gutted but was a good memroy and top fun. Met some interesting guys. Here are a couple of pics, took me AGES to get them the right size to upload onto here as no idea how to work iPhoto yet. Anyway you get the idea! Its Terao himself and also the debuya guy Mr Muscle.

farquah_9.jpg

farquah_10.jpg

Hi farquah, it's really interesting to hear about it all! \:\)

About your photos..... like we said on the uploading page, we really want to keep our Photos section to be ski/board related.

As such we have taken the photos out of your Gallery and - because we like you, and this time only \:\) - have uploaded the photos to a different location on our server and have linked them into your thread above so they don't disappear. Hope you don't mind.

To everyone - please keep photos uploaded to our Photo section ski/board/Japan snow related.

Many thanks!

Farquah,

To resize ya pics, the easiest way in iphoto is toselect the ones ya want, press mail and drag them out of mail onto your desktop.

If you have alot of pics, try photobucket.com and just add the library's link..

Spewing about not being able to fight!

Were they all gaijin? or a mix?

By the way if anyone wants to watch a Gaijin running around in a nappy and the sumo show its on Jan 7th Nihon TV at 9pm!!

No.9- Had a bit of rough and tumble with Mr Muscle bloke but more of a laugh. you`ll have to waqtch the show to find out what number 44 was like!!!

Indo-cheers for the photo advice. And All others were Japanese just the one stupid looking gaijin!!! ;\) lol.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry bit late on the post, was on the big screen for my 40 seconds of fame!!! Good shot of a big white ass in sumo gear! Unfortunately they cut my interview so not too much fan mail arrived yet!! Mates had a good old chuckle at it though!! Time to start preparing for next years now!!

• 3 months later...

From another thread:

"I have been selected for the national Japan Rugby League team and 7`s team here this year and recently went on tour and played a test in Australia."

Was that a league test, or sevens? Either way you've got some bottle, farquah thumbsup.gif

Cheers mate. Had Tests and entered into a 7`s comp in OZ. Unfortunately got a fair pummling but great experiance. We played three tests, Fiji Bhati, New Zealand Maoris and USA. The crowd was awseome with the local Aussies getting well behind the underdogs i.e us!! Got a bit of abuse from the crowd at first which put me off my game a bit but loved it all the same and ended up earning the nickname "blonde samurai"!! lol.gif lol.gif The america game was pretty close but they edged it in experiance to be honest. Also the first time the team had really played together. Should be better for September hopefully!! Highlight was probably trainig at camp Wallaby in Coffs Harbour, most amazing pitch and facilities i have ever used!! \:\)