What's on your Christmas list?

I got mine aleady. My mom was rummaging through the basement a few months ago and found some old buffalo wool she bought 20 years ago. Its preetty rare now, so she gave it to a lady who knits cowichan sweaters, and i supplied the design.

I got a mocha (the nice way of saying the color of baby poo) zip-up hoodie made, with a huge snowflake on the back and a band of "雪" around the arms. It is super warm, and weighs in at a mere 2 kg.

for my other two wishes, i would like to meet a nice girl and take a dip together ina konyoku onsen.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ve already booked a place for X-mas in Yuzawa.

I ve also been to some really nice ones in Hakone and Shimoda (Izu). The problem is that you have to book at least 2 months in advance, I even know some really famous mucho expensive places that have 1-year waiting list. eek.gif

Avarage is 15000-20000 yen per person/night, but I dont mind spending them once in a wile because the service you get is emazing.

Konyoku onsen is the mixed one. The one that litle boys get to get inside the onsen together with litle girls. \:D

Kashikiri from the other hand is the private oncen. Some ryokans have a small onsen inside their rooms, or they alow you to book one onsen outside the room for some fixed time.

Tsondaboy, do you have any webpage addresses for these "nice" onsen you are talking about. The only "nice" places I can find are 30000yen plus per person per night. Let me know if you can help me out.

Where are you staying in Yuzawa for Xmas? Are you going to be riding up there then too?

nicole i love how girly you are. things were rather manly around here before.. GHD are the really expensive ones with ceramic plates, right? (shows how girly i am)

hope santa brings me a pack of panadol. or some crumpets.