What's on your Christmas list?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

backup requests eh?

Hmm...

Seeing as everyone who would give me anything has to rely on mail, and therefore a new bike is out of the question, I'm hoping for some CDs. Wouldn't mind the new Pete Murray CD. Music is always on my list.

But I'm still hoping that Santa will give me some peas on arse. I actually don't mind if he can't get the peas.

How about you Nicole?

Hehe, well I hope Santa comes through with the CDs and pease on arse!

As for me, I've been dropping lots of not-so-subtle hints to my loved ones. I'm pretty sure my parents are giving me some cash to put towards a new mobile (mine's on the way out). My older sister and her husband are getting me a concert ticket, my brothers will probably go halves in a David Jones voucher for me because they hate shopping.

My little nieces will probably buy me chocolate - yum.

And I intend to by myself a present this year as a reward for getting all my Christmas shopping done early. Maybe some shoes that I've had my eye on!

Quote:
Originally posted by _spud:
I want the 3kg jar of Nutella I saw on sale at a road-side diner in Italy over the weekend. It was seriously bigger than my head.
me too! That stuff is the bomb!!

Id like to be healthy and happy, spend the holidays with my close mates up in Hakuba, ski powder, drink beer, soak in onsens, find Ms. Santa claus \:D

Natural Hygiene practitioners like myself frown on peas on arse. It leads to putrescence. Only fresh fruit should be inserted for naturally glowing skin and larger teeth.

On my Christmas list I have;

A farm

An algae and tilapia pond

An ethanol plant

A biodiesel plant

Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
Id like to be healthy and happy, spend the holidays with my close mates up in Hakuba, ski powder, drink beer, soak in onsens, find Ms. Santa claus \:D
Is it hard for westerners to find partners in Japan? I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't do much fraternising with the locals on my trip... mainly because my conversational Japanese isn't great.