The papers are full of a report now saying 1 in 10 UK blokes have paid for sex (up from whatever 10 years ago). If they say 1 in 10 for the uk (not me mum shifty.gif ), what about in Japan you reckon?

---

"The number of men paying women for sex has nearly doubled in a decade, UK research suggests. Surveys of 11,000 British adults in 1990 and 2000 found the rate increased from one in 20 to nearly one in 10 men."

I do not judge anyone poorly for handling over cash for something that they want, but English women are so loose on morals and anti-elegant in behaviour that I am surprised that any English guy needs to pay for sex in the first place, after all, this is the land of 'fancy a shag luv'.

whether ya like it or not EVERYONE pays for it in some way shape or form.

sometimes dudes in relationships pay more. i have no probs with (someone) payin for it- "spread tha wealth" thats what i say. ;\) least ya dont have to brush ya hair!!

> this is the land of 'fancy a shag luv'

Having to swat them away are you?

What are the options for paying for sex in the UK? Is there anything besides curb-crawling? Please enlighten me, I have no idea (not for lack of interest).

Swot them away? hell no. I don't put myself in range, I haven't the constitution nor the physical robustness for the typical English woman. But media and talk from regular drinkers tell of rather easy ladies and very frequent cases of lower tier VD's (with Monday morning visits to a clinic to cure you of your 'dose').

(Rach - my generalisation was not intended to include you)

We were hardly in a 'loose women' bar. It was a little too trendy for women to be friendly, let alone loose. Besides, I am talking of stories and press reports I hear of people who mainly come from outside London.

BoC - the stories of getting a dose and Monday morning clinic came from some far northern lads, one was a occasional SJ forum poster. It has since been confirmed by other northerners. Dont get too caught up in these largely fun generalisations.

Of course if a women sleeps with whomever she wants shes a tart....a man a legend!

However the women in the UK are no different from anywhere else in the world. They are made up of sorts.

Would you like to be judged on your nationality stereotype? What would yours be?