What do you do for a living?

No BPC I've never even seen a biofuel boiler myself \:\) I think unfortunately when alot of people hear about energy conservation they immediatly think 'ah well it's not the easiest option, so why bother unless I have to'. Anything different from what they're used to using seems to scare a lot of people off.

For that reason I think 'energy preservation' and 'environmental awareness', and large scale building projects are something that will not be heard within the same sentence except when talking about the minimum required by law.

I am no expert but I think the only way of changing this would be education, but unfortunately alot of people are unwilling to be educated.

I'm hoping to one day build my own house, and I think at the moment it's only through individual build projects by clients willing to take the plunge in reguards to environmentally conciencious sources of energy that these products will be used. Though obviously I have no idea on exactly what scale these solutions are currently being used.

i'm a master (or so it says on my graduation diploma)

but haven't done anything to do with my studies since i finished.

& it truly saddens me to this day that i wound up as a AET.

oh well, off to gaijinpot..

• 5 weeks later...

sorry I didn't do a search, I will delete my thread

I have my own very small English school that kinda just starting off I have been doing privates for about 18months and recently decided to take it a little further