I've watched a documentary TV program about penguins at the south pole. Dadguins and Momguins hold their baby at their stomach in turns. (Actually it's more like a parent hides its egg/baby below her/his body. I think there is a small room inbetween the ground and the body but it's enough for an egg or a babyguin )

But it's like for 2 months for dadguins and another 2 months for momguins to raise their eggs and babies. While the dadguins go to sea to get something to eat for 2 months, the momguins hold the eggs without eating anything. But when dadguins come back getting a lot fatter with 2months eating in the sea, babies are born in and momguins go to sea to eat something after a 2 months interval, the dadguins have to give digested food in their stomach to the babies when babies want for 2 months without eating anything, what a difficult position.

eek.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I saw it yesterday and it is very well made and very, what's the word, kandoteki. I really enjoyed it. Those baby penguins are just so cute.

• 3 weeks later...