• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Yes Rach, gross as hell.

Also reminds me of that Japanese dude who ate a Dutch student in Paris. He came back to Japan, wrote a book and then became famous (he was already rich as his family owned one of the better know delivery companies in Japan)...

happyhappy, you didn't dream it:

Sometimes Head Gives

Jock Rock was dealt a decisive blow when Korn guitarist Head announced his intention to quit the band after he discovered his newly acquired Christian beliefs were not in line with the Korn ethos. Head spoke recently with Rolling Stone regarding his departure. He gushed details about his charity works and his attempt to resurrect himself as the "Christian Eminem," a coup which could potentially fill the power vacuum left in the wake of Creed's untimely demise.

While the remainder of Korn has continued to manufacture pop tunes for the kids, Head has been hard at work building "Head Homes" for orphaned children in the developing world, most recently in India. His can-do attitude has even found him eschewing cannabis for cannibals in Orrisa: "There's a tribe . the Lodha tribe, just a few miles from where we opened the orphanage. They're a cannibal tribe . and they asked us to take their kids, too. We went out there . and there were, like, 1,500 cannibals. I just looked right up to the sky and said, 'What am I doing here?' But we sent them $7,000 worth of food and started making plans to build them an orphanage."

The former Korn guitarist has also been hard at work on his first solo effort tentatively titled Invitations Have Been Sent to All. Head was quick to dismiss speculation that his reformed lifestyle will lead to a softening of his image. The forthcoming effort will be "melodic and intense and euphoric" he told Rolling Stone, but he was quick to warn, "a lot of Christians might think I'm straight from the devil with this music." Some joints already in the bank include "Loyalty" and "Time to See Religion Die" as well as Head's contribution to the ongoing national debate over abortion: "I've got a song about a baby getting aborted, and my voice is the baby's voice, singing to the mommy and asking why she doesn't want to be his mom no more. The chorus is, 'Jesus said my soul isn't dead/I'm waiting for you up in heaven.'" Christian Rock enthusiasts will have to wait until next spring to hear the album. In the meantime they must continue to nurse hope that Creed can once again walk the path of the righteous. Amen.

you meat-eaters are so messed up.

i'm forever confused about how normal folks eat cows/pigs/chickens etc but freak out about dog/cat/horse. i mean i get it, but i don't like it when meat eaters get all high&mighty about other cultures & their choice of meat.

i dislike the thought of eating horse because i was brought up to believe all the old horses were sent to the glue factory, or made into pet food.