Which animal has the best life?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
Gamera, have you ever actually looked at a manbo? I was diving once and saw one. Freaked me out. I had been bitten by an eel the week before and thought this giant thing was my last leg. I didn't know they are sooooo----ooooo mellow. They must be smokin' the ocean herbs.. \:\)

Very, very cool creatures!
No, Kintaro I have never seen any real manbo in the sea. Just have seen one in a zoo and some on TV. What do you mean by "last leg" ?

what about a platypus?

they were originally mistaken as a man-made creature, people thought somebody had sewn a ducks bill onto a cat or something.

they lay eggs & yet also give milk (monotremes> one of only two in the world) & also have a poisonous spur.

they're a damn mystery & i have no idea how they evolved/still survive.

plus they were forever immortalized at aichi expo in that damn aussie pavillion where they featured a giant platypus larger than my entire house.

Thank you for the good ideas.

I have decided to do crows. I think they are cool and I know they are not popular. I also found some good information about them in the library and on the internet, and they seem really adaptable birds.

Wish me luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whales in the Southern ocean. They are totally protected by Aussie law unless they have a Japanese whaler ship on their ass, have lots of fresh fish to eat and generally just swim around lazily without a care in the world.

Well done, 97. You seem to be a bright enthusiastic and young dude. Keep working hard work and spirit, but don't forget to have some fun along the way. Stuff like snowboarding and chatting up those incredibly hot young Japanese school girls in Nagoya then inviting them around for a slumber party when your parents are away.