Which animal has the best life?

I have a new project at school and I wanted to ask you all on here for help! Onegai shimasu!

I must write essay. I must choose 1 animal and explain why I think that animal has best life (comfort, food, etc etc). Many my classmates are talking about lions etc, but if possible I want to choose something different.

What are your ideas? I hope you can help me! Thank you!

My mums cat has to be up with having the easiest life, hes got it sussed!

I am guessing a predator would be a good candidate, being the prey and trying to be avoid being eaten on a daily basis cant be too good.

Any animal in Zoo while lacking freedom cant complain about the food, but certainly dont have the best life.

Whales - cruising in the ocean singing songs, that must be a pretty chilled life.

This is areally difficult question there 97!

Thank you. Sorry 2 more rule!

1) not a pet

2) not kept in zoo

So it must be wild animal having to live and survive on it's own.

Our research time is finishing soon, so I must go now. Thank you.

pigs have multipe orgasms.

Male lions have spikes on their thingys, so i don`t think being a female lion would be that hot.

I think that being a skunk or a porcupine would be cool, because most things with a spinal cord would leave you in peace.

Or one of those Galopagos island iguanas. They look pretty chill.

How about crows? That would be an unpopular choice, but some of these crows in the city seem to have a pretty good time of it. They particularly enjoy mayonnaise so I am told!

Quote:
Originally posted by 97:
I must choose 1 animal and explain why I think that animal has best life (comfort, food, etc etc).
My dog has the best life. Reasons:

a) he is a dog
B) he is motivated by one thing alone: being happy and content.
c) he loves sleeping
d) he has lived in Sydney, Tokyo, London and just moved to Milan for 1 year. He is 5 years old and appallingly well travelled.
 Quote:
Originally posted by scouser:
That is very cool.

Which country does he like best?
Life was best for him in London, he really liked it there: no snakes or ticks or fleas, huge parks and heaths and squirrels to chase. Several local pubs that were happy to have him as a punter. But he is learning to like Milan as the food is good and he regularly cruises the subway and tram system. Plus he is welcome in quite a few bars and cafes even late in the night.

well then, i stand corrected (and happily so)!

pandas are very cool though.

i've often thought it would bbe good if we started breeding minature animals. with a bit of selective breeding, in a few thousand years future generations could keep minature exotic animals as pets. how cool would it be to have an elephant the size of a dog, or a tiny giraffe?

oh man, i come up with these thoughts when i'm sober. you should hear the crap i can dream up when off my head....

so, a minature shark vs a fighting fish. it would make compelling (if cruel) watching. i'll go to the lab and start work on the mini sharks then.

Gamera, have you ever actually looked at a manbo? I was diving once and saw one. Freaked me out. I had been bitten by an eel the week before and thought this giant thing was my last leg. I didn't know they are sooooo----ooooo mellow. They must be smokin' the ocean herbs.. \:\)

Very, very cool creatures!