1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Our Sunday morning breakfasts have been rather good lately... lazing in the sun on the balcony, sea view, birds in the Eucalypts...

croissants, mangos, Greek yogurt, eggs benedict (well, variation of), jiuce, fresh coffee...

It's most definitely not lowering my chances of getting large, malignant lumps on my skin, however.

I love the leisurely breakfast thing. Try to eat breakfast everyday but sometimes miss out due to early starts. If I do that I'll generally grab a yogurt drink from the conbeni on the way. Today was banana/yogurt/cornflakes & milk followed by peanut butter on toast and a cup of tea \:\)

The balcony thing is definitely a weekend treat, but I always make time for at least a full, non-rushed breakfast.

As for the broadsheet... I no longer buy newspapers or magazines. The way they pile up is just too 'in your face' wasteful for me. A definite loss regardinmg the full experience on the balcony, though!

4 out of 7 mornings I have a non rushed brekkie over an hour, reading or watching the news.

The other 3 days I only have 20-30 mins

Menu is Muesli or toast ( vegemite people!) coffee or a protien shake.

once a week i might have a nice japanese brekkie... shake, miso, rice.. YUM!