• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

lol.gif

My dad was funny once. He got his first few junk mails and called me in when I was there and asked "what does this mean"? He had opened up a mail for some drugs or something and the content was nonsense - you know the type lots of words strung together seemingly at random. He wanted to understand it but could not get that it was nonsense. It's kinda hard to explain but it was quite funny at the time me trying to say to him that yes it is nonsense and that doesn't really matter!

My mother replies to spam mail! She emails the spammers to let them know that she must have received the email by mistake. I keep telling her to just delete them and that her replying is only making the problem worse but she doesn't get it.

Here's a good one, I think it might be some secret code and if I break that code there will be some treasure for me.

vbmiqg zxngbztnwpp yswpc trilxs iklyrchqnw oqfirhzugk rtosaq qaindhab

They were almost English spams but nowadays I get Japanese spams as well which say something like

Meet some high school girls

Keep some women as your slaves

You are just one click away from our program which enables you to earn million yen a month

etc.

Strange how they got my provider e-mail account I seldom use.

confused.gif wakaranai.gif