Quote:
Originally posted by misorano:
 Quote:
Because if I put any reading material there, I wonder they get stinking.
Current magazine of choice is 松本・安曇野・白馬 るるぶ. Can't find your place in there though \:\(
Rurubu costs much and magazines don't work good to advertise nowadays. wakaranai.gif
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by montoya:
Gamera, pretty impressive! Curious, though, what is the correct way to read it?
Hum.. it's a kind of set theory.
For example, you are in tokyo and an oyaji,that's why you are there montoya lol
tsondaboy is also in tokyo but he is not in his 30's yet so he is not in the oyaji category.

I am in aother region apart from Hokkaido, Tokyo and Kansai and an oyaji that's why I am there.

Does it explain?

soubriquet - Japanese tend to pronounce "gi" like "gui" for "guitar". So probably "ojaJI" is the better way for them to understand how to pronounce.
;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by montoya:
question - since I am higher up, does that mean I am supposed to be less or more of an oyaji than someone below, like farquah or big-will?

maybe I can get minus oyaji-points since I don't smoke.
Indeed a very important question! \:D

lol.gif funny post gamera.

I thought I was the biggest oyaji in Tokyo, because I was on the top of the graph. You should have posted some figure caption and a scale map.

Soo….., if I get it right, the more oyaji you are the more you are closer to the center of the graph.

A question, Why aren’t you in the centre of the graph????? \:D

tsondaboy_3.jpg

Hey, that's not nice tsondaboy.

It doesn't matter where you are located in the oyaji category. If you were thought qualified for an oyaji by me \:D , you are somewhere in the oyaji category. Center or far from the center, it really doesn't matter.

I don't smoke - actually quit smoking in April last year ( 2004 ), so maybe I am also less oyaji! No no misoji group needed yama, I can't get in it because I'm in my '40s.

• 4 months later...

Obinata outdoor one is now available, miso.

I am not sure if it's good time to try it... maybe a bit too cold to do.

One question - is it natural for you to fart even when you talk with someone? Sometimes I have that kind of persons... lol Kind of cultural difference...?

confused.gif