Yeah maybe you could say that, scouser. But it's a bit severe for a young boy to be called an oyaji when he has an oyaji mind.

\:D

So probably we had better put the age part for qualification.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the first steps to becoming an Oyaji is the realization that you are not invincible. One must then deal with this unfortunate fact by disinfecting any stray testerone with alcohol (the rougher the better). Once this is achieved, all women become equal and even the most bulldog face battle axes are deemed suitable for the Oyaji's amorous desires.

Most young-uns don't get to this stage until at least their 30s.

There must be a series of questions somewhere along the lines of "You know you're an Oyaji if ..." or is that a new thread?

Gams:

If the toilet seat warmer is switched on, it is one of the most comfortable places in the house on cold mornings.

Short stories and magazines are best.

Other thing I like to do is read in the bath. I usually have a novel set aside for this.

Quote:
If the toilet seat warmer is switched on, it is one of the most comfortable places in the house on cold mornings.
Haha Misos, I think you are really an oyaji!!! I have not reached that feeling yet. Comfortable or not, I don't want to read anything in toilet!!!!!!

Because if I put any reading material there, I wonder they get stinking.
 Quote:
Because if I put any reading material there, I wonder they get stinking.
Gams:
Japan is the air freshener capital of the world. My wife has the spray and stick type in there. The little ones are a little off target at times and we need something to knock out the odor.

Current magazine of choice is 松本・安曇野・白馬 るるぶ. Can't find your place in there though \:\(