1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

I have a dilemma and I want to see what the Agony Aunts and Uncles on this here Forum say.

The girlfriend.

Cute, lovely girl, we have been going out a fair while and know each other well and often stay over with each other - sometimes my place sometimes hers.

It's just that..... well, she seems to break wind a lot especially during the night. It is not pleasant. Wakes me up sometimes. And it just doesn't fit in with the "rest of her" if you know what I mean.

So. Is this a relationship breaker?

It should be a poll.

lol.gif

ha! she's probably posting the same thing about you on another forum at the moment...

is it only when she's had a big night on the turps, or is it every night? that's somethin to consider in my books. it's like snoring - i could never be with someone who kept me awake. i'm a right selfish bastard

Snowbender, which do you like better, to know she breaks wind after you get married or to know it now?

It sounds like that is really a problem for you. But there are a lot more...... many more while you and she has grown in different circunstances.

I don't think it's a relationship breaker though?

It's up to you.

You need to make sure that she doesn't eat fruit after eating bread, meat, or other complex foods. If she doesn't follow the ancient wisdom of Natural Hygiene, she will continue to putresce and you will not be able to sleep properly.

Before it becomes a relationship breaker, you might want to mention it to her, so you can get to the bottom of it, as it were.

Honestly dude it sounds like its really bugging you. Left to fester it could become a major problem. Have a talk with the girl and see what you can come up with. If that doesnt work then perhaps Splitsville is where you should head \:\(

"Roses really smell like poo-whoo-hoo"

Manners are a funny thing. You can have intimate relations with someone but refrain from accusing them of dropping one.

I suspect a lot of women out there put up with this kind of thing, so maybe fellas should do the same.

Not that I've smelt your lady's farts, of course!

I'm with FT

Let them rip

She has really given you a free window to let the stinky ones out

So instead of gently squeezing out that fart while watching a movie push it out with force. Not to hard though. No need to make a mess. If she gets grossed out then you can have a good discussion.

Quote:
well, she seems to break wind a lot especially during the night.
Perhaps you could do your business, then kick here out (or go home depending on where you were). This will help prevent the chance of a smell bomb going off during night time and waking you up. Hence you being able to get more sleep and do better at your work. Etc.

Admittedly not too romantic.....